View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 07:26 PM   #7
madea
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to madea
Default still trouble

hi, i followed the link and I played with it for ever. the only success I found was making the class animation the size of my inventory and placing my image there. Heh, not the best way but it would work for me. But, that just stretches the image and I can't control its placement.

What I've done so far is lined the inventory over my character's picture. Everything is in place except I can't get a nonstretched inplace picture for the background. I'm just about lost and about to go without a background but I thoght I would ask.

Heres what my inventory looks like at the moment, if you like it, by all means download.

As you can see the equipment is based on a special layout, if you imagine, you can see a character there. Heres the pic I was trying to place in the back.

http://www.planetquake.com/bkp/neotic/madea.zip
Heres the inventory with the image I was trying to put in the back. I played with the sizes of the images from the size of the inventory to multiples of 2. Right now its 430x410, the size of the inventory. Well, any help is appreciated... thanks.
madea is offline   Reply With Quote