View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 04:16 AM   #1
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool infiniti2 - 5/11 update

introducing infiniti2....

I will be naming it infiniti2 vs infiniti 2.0 because its really a redesign..

Lots of major improvements over version 1 including reduced number of graphic files to help with memory usage and lag. I would recommend setting the master transparency under options to 100 normal and 100 fade-to. Then if you want to set non infiniti2 style windows, manually adjust them by right-click on the window. I set my chat windows to 75% normal and fade-to. All infiniti windows are transparent no matter what setting.

Tking G2 icons and spell gems are included. Much props to him, amazing graphic work.

Inventory and Spellbook are based on vert 2.5 and vert2 respectively. Basically converted them to infiniti2 with minor adjustments. Inventory now includes the class animations. ** Highly recommend downloading the custom class animations TKing has done. They look fantastic with this inventory **

~~~~~ New update is up for 5/14 patch including new infiniti2 music player window. Alot of minor fixes. Please download infiniti2 again and delete the old version. I have optimized the graphic files once again eliminating 3 more files. ~~~~~

Screenshot

Download UI

**** MELEE ONLY PLAYER WINDOW (no mana bar) ******
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_playerwindow.zip (2.5 KB, 187 views)
infinity9 is offline   Reply With Quote