View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 03:18 PM   #3
Eloora
A Shissar Disciple

Send a message via AIM to Eloora

Hi there, been using your first infiniti ui for about 2 weeks now and i think it's great. Just downloaded version 2 and am still quite impressed.
One thing I've noticed in version 2 is that you've put the mod in with the sta bar sort of attatched to the hp bar, which was originally designed per a hybrid's request to have both mana and sta I believe. I play a monk and don't have a mana bar obviously, so now there's that empty space where a mana bar would go, along with a "0" to represent the % of the missing bar. In infiniti1 before you made an alternate player window we had the mana bar if we had mana, or the sta bar if we did not, perhaps you could release a version 2 player window in that fashion? It's really a matter of aesthetics but I thought you'd like to know about it
Thanks for making a lovely UI!

Edit: OK I decided to replace the version 2 player window with version 1 and boom i have my sta bar back, though the new texture isn't a perfect fit and the %'s are sort of riding the line on the border. Doing this reminded me of another little thing I'd noticed with version 1...the % for the sta bar doesn't function, always says "0". Hope I'm not buggin' ya with trifles
Eloora is offline   Reply With Quote