Thread: KaoUI v3.0
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 05:16 PM   #8
Kaori
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Drakah
Just tried out this mod you made, >VERY< well done I must say!
The other day I was thinking how it might look to have the #'s on the bar that goes across, heh!

I will use this mod for a bit and give it a whirl =p

Few suggestions I would like to inquire, if you can -great!- if not, oh well I asked =)

1) Color borders around spell gems in the spell window. Seems to be missing.

2) Name tags for Resists and Normal stats on the "cap bar" are different sizes.

3) Whats the "100" for on the left side of the target window?

4) Perhaps for the ones who like the compass on the "cap bar", maybe mod the Pet window to have the "Stats" underneath that is the same size in height as the Hotkeys/Spell Window?

5) Add Stamina to player window if ye shrink the HP #?

err I think thats it .

1) I'll look into this

2) The normal stats labels are actually graphics that came with Vert's UI. He also included resist label graphics, but they were fairly large and looked funny on the compass bar. I'll try shrinking them down and see how they look.

3) Your HP%

4) Good idea

5) I took the stamina gauge out of the player window because it took up space and some people prefer not to see it. It's now located at the bottom of the actions window. That space was left blank in Vert's UI because he made that window the same height as the hotbuttons window. I liked the idea of keeping it the same size so I just filled up the space.

Quote:
Awesome work!!! and thanks for the credit too =)

You're welcome!

EDIT: Woops! I forgot to mention a few things about the UI, edited the main post at the bottom.