View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #21
carpankor
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I think the error some (all?) are having is related to using mix-and-match Templates and Animations files.

Does anyone know the process to get full rights to updating the UIs? Do I just need to get in contact with di_28889? I'd like to push a full working version so everyone can be using the same thing, instead of the mix everyone seems to have.

Regardless, if you have the following in your UIErrors.txt:

Code:
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnNormal[1268] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnPressed[1269] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnFlyby[1270] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SCBtnDisabled[1271] referenced but NEVER declared!

Add the following before the closing </xml> tag in EQUI_Animations.xml:
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item = "A_SCBtnNormal"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnFlyby"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>44</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnPressed"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_SCBtnDisabled"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces09.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>132</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>42</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
carpankor is offline   Reply With Quote