View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 02:52 AM   #10
WhiteWolf
A Ghoul

Needed to put the Location coordinates back in for each hotbutton, but now it's being weird in another way. Only the edges of the hotbuttons are working, and they're bigger than they should be. They're overlapping. Even though they have the same Size settings as the bag slots below them.

Edit: On a completely random idea, I decided to take the default Hotbar and do some modifications. I added another TileLayoutBox for my Inventory items, changed the Top Anchor Offset to 53, then added my new TileLayoutBox to HotButtonWnd. And it works....but....and this is the weird part.....
The animations for the hotbuttons are <CX>40</CX> and <CY>40</CY>. The buttons themselves are 37x34, with decal size 33x30 and decal offset of 2x2. My bagbar is 40x40...and my bags are smaller than the hotbuttons. I had to go 46x46 to match up. How does 40x40 or 37x34 = 46x46?
Also, I noticed Agnarr doesn't have the two extra bag slots....Trying to figure out if there's some way to display them if they exist, or to push my weapons over if they don't. Would kind of suck to have a different directory for the live server when it's using the same UI....heh.

Edit 2: I have something acceptable, now, I spose. The graphics are grainy, but I don't think there's anything I can do about that. But it works. Now....I wonder if there's a way to make settings for multiple chat windows the same way you can with Hotbars....
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote