View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default AYA ~ A unique UI

The advantages of using AYA UI are simply amazing! This UI the fastest currently available with regards to gameplay and quick action when it counts.

1) You can access 100% of the normal controls of the game by moving your cursor in a 1"x3" section on the bottom right hand corner of this UI.
(see white square outline) If you perfer it to be on the bottom left, you can change it! Almost every other UI out there, forces you to hunt all over the screen for
a hotkey to press or a gem to click. No matter how pretty the UI is or how it looks that would drive me insane!

2) It is made of tiny pieces that fit together! It is not intergrated!

3) Complete wide open side to side vision with none of the "tunnel" vision aspects that so many UI's have with windows up the left and right sides of the screen!

4) There is no need to open your inventory window when raiding or grouping. All clickies, bags, stats and information are already visible and ready for use.

5) You can have up to 40 hotkeys availible for instant use, without having to scroll to the next hotkey page.

6) You have all your spells and options clickies available in the same 1"x3" space on the UI.

7) Your potion belt and EQ square button are in the same 1"x3" space as well.

You can view your AA, regular experience and breath guages as well as the LAA, RAA percentages which are all located in the compass to the far left.

9) You can fit multiple window all over the screen if you wish!

10) There are tons of options in the folders of this UI to use: orginal, luclin, default or wow style spell gems and buff icons; a vertical spell gem window;
class specific portriats in the inventory window; and a host of other custom options.

I think I would quit EQ if I ever had to go back to using default.

You can download AYAUI Here!

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote