View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 02:28 PM   #3
dominique3
A Gray Wolf

Server: solusek ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by firescue17
Anchor it to the bottom.

ooh. That's a good idea, anchoring top of the Vlayoutbox to bottom of the container does work... But then how can I make it stretch all the way to top?

Kinda losing the point of the resize if the vertical layout box becomes fixed size, I must be missing one way of anchoring other than these anchors:
Code:
<LeftAnchorOffset>4</LeftAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>4</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>4</RightAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>92</BottomAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft>

(if you anchor both top and bottom to bottom then item becomes fixed size, if you anchor top to bottom and bottom to top then I don't get anything... if I skip both the top anchor offset and totop it works but looks like it assumes 0/true, so if I just pass the top to bottom I get an empty box again...)

Well I guess I'll keep looking some, likely just missing an easy way to anchor stuff properly.
dominique3 is offline   Reply With Quote