Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 11-02-2002, 07:34 AM   #46
Serbitar
A Fire Beetle

Server: Veeshan

Having problems with crashes upon zoning since the 31/10 patch. If anyone finds a fix please post. This really is a nice UI and would be a shame to have to retire it.
Old 11-02-2002, 05:14 PM   #47
tuuvaneq
A Bat

Default Not Working

After the last patch this UI is not working for me. If anyone else had the same problem and fixed it please post what you did, as it would be a major help. i love this UI and want to continue to use it.

Tuuvan Arboremplexo
Old 11-03-2002, 12:31 AM   #48
Spawn
A Fire Beetle

Same for me, whenever i try to log on my druid with this UI it crashes me to desktop. I renamed the folder so that it loads the standard, i went ingame and loaded the UI up again. It worked fine, but when i zoned, it bumped me to desktop. Please fix this, since your UI is so awesome and i love it. Sucks that the patch screwed it up
Old 11-03-2002, 06:23 AM   #49
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Spiritwalker
Default Working ona fix

I realize that the UI is crashing now so I am trying to create a more patch resilient file along with some other resolutions. Bare with me while i find time to fix it up sorry all
Old 11-03-2002, 11:03 PM   #50
Serbitar
A Fire Beetle

Server: Veeshan

No need to appologise Spiritwalker, you never broke it.

And your work is appreciated.
Old 11-05-2002, 07:16 AM   #51
Grunk2000
A Bat

Server: The Tribunal
Default from what i see it looks great ! but it wont work !!!

Ok,
I have taken the files and put them in default blah blah blah and now when i get on i type /loadskin and its even listed in that bar but when i click on it and click loadskin nother happenes and i just get the default !!!! If any of u can tell me send it to [email protected]. TY
Old 11-06-2002, 06:40 AM   #52
warpsycho
A Bat

i bet everyone is still looking, but has anyone figured out why its not working? i tried copying over the EQUI.xml file from default and it still boots me so then i looked at error log and saw this "[Wed Nov 06 06:33:23 2002] [Line:132 Source:UIFiles\druidui\EQUI_AlarmWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_CheckBoxPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()" and thast the reason i keep getting booted. so i go and copy the alarmwnd.xml file from default, but either i get booted or it loads me where all the chat go and stuff but with a default look no sweet look like it should be, any pointers for me? thanks

ps spiritwalker, you made a badass ui here soon as it gets working
Old 11-07-2002, 02:45 AM   #53
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Spiritwalker

it is actually the animations file that broke it guys. I was doing some things that are booboos in the last patch so Im working on 4 new UIs based on WC3 right now. Watch the complete sets section over the next week. I'm trying to see if I can get a subcvategory for them so they can all be obtained without searching for them. 2 resolutions 1280x1024, and 1024x768 are in the releases. I wont go lower as it simply makes arranging everything impossible.

See yas soon

Spiritwalker
Old 11-07-2002, 06:34 AM   #54
Arimus
A Tundra Mammoth

Talking

Waiting as patiently as everyone else.... which means I'm holding my breath and pounding on the desk waiting for the posts. Absolutely love the UI and I have NEVER posted about a UI before.... This one ROCKS !!!
Old 11-07-2002, 08:10 AM   #55
Ryuuko
A Bat

Hey 8~) I downloaded this a few days ago, (spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get it to work). I originally downloaded the normal one (not the mirror) and put it in C:/programfiles/sony/everquest trilogy/UI files/ Druid UI (made a folder for it). Didnt work. Tried it again with the mirror, copied all the files into my druid UI folder, and it worked....once. Beautiful UI......but now everytime i log into my character....it loads....and then drops me to my desk top! Unfortunately....I had to delete it to log back in 8~(. Any way of fixing this? I'd really love to use this UI!

From what i saw......8/10

~Ryu

PS: I just noticed that this problem was apparent.....sorry for my ignorancy (if thats how you spell it).
Old 12-06-2002, 04:15 PM   #56
sympsuper
A Bat

Send a message via Yahoo to sympsuper
Question Druid UI for lower res

Has anyone figured or made this UI in a lower resolution like 1024 X 768???
Old 12-06-2002, 05:35 PM   #57
replica
A Gray Wolf

Default EXP BAR

is that the exp bar at the top of your screen? if so that is gas, i have a similar one but the look of yours is much clearer. could you post the individual file for that?