Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2007, 05:52 PM   #16
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiadean
I wanted to change my pet window to a long skinny one.... but no matter which pet xml I try, I can't resize the vertical height... all are the height of the default pet window, which I can't resize vertically either... even changing the <Size> <CY>##</CY> in the pet xml file doesn't change the vertical size of the window. Anyone know where else to look/what to change to make the window resizeable both directions?

in the link above that drakah posted shows how to make the adjustment. you have to open your pet xml window, scroll down and theres the size there. now you use that in your character_UI.ini file in the right section.

another perk to this patch i'm dealing with is oversized windows. they get pushed onto the screen even when they are locked on your next log on. halalen just redid the textures on quartz redux so that they would match up better and give more slack to lining them up, guess its back to the way it was
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:15 PM   #17
sneekypeeks
A Gray Wolf

Getting this from my UIerror file

UIErrorLog created at Wed Sep 05 17:50:30 2007
[Wed Sep 05 17:50:41 2007] XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_FiligreeThin[10] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Wed Sep 05 17:50:41 2007] Error validating symbol table.
[Wed Sep 05 17:50:41 2007] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

What does it mean?
sneekypeeks is offline   Reply With Quote