Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-18-2002, 01:48 PM   #1
MestikDorothy
A Bat

Cool VK/PN CustomUI 1.0 Complete

This mod is kind of a compilation of several mods we have been playing with, We kept what we liked and credited their authors and We rebuilt a few things. This mod will allow you options to set it up for your liking all of this explained in the readme.txt files (read them =)) This mod includes options for T.Kings Spell Icons, Cast Bar, and about 6 of his spell books. Includes player window with percentages compliments of Geist for Melee, Caster, and Hybrid. Totally new inventory window and pet info window complements of Dahuas and myself as well as the Quick Inventory replacement for the Pet window for non melee from Geist. Also included is the Map Pack from EQtools.com We have also removed all the frilly borders for a nice clean look. Geddine's buff box and Geist's textures were used.

This mod was designed as an all in one complete UI for all classes, we may strip parts of it for smaller downloads later, as it is 5 Mb in size I cannot upload it to the download section so I will link you to it from here.

ftp://129.237.242.226/customui.zip

We hope you enjoy it, Id love to see some feedback for people who wouldnt mind testing it out. Im open to ideas and constructive criticism... Once again a special thanks to the authors who had a part in this mod.

Dorothy Sweetkisses and
Dahuas Wyldfire of Xegony
[email protected]

*Image had to be resized a bit so it doesnt look so clean but gives you an idea.