Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2004, 07:45 AM   #1
webhed
A Fire Beetle

Default WAnt to make minor graphical eidt, but looking for help

I have been using the Delta 3.0 Spaghetti remix UI for all my toons and thus far have been very happy with it except for two very small issues that I tried to correct myself, with litlle success. The HP guages for group, player and target are multi colored, going through various shaeds of green, yellow, orange and red, and the target/player name is displayed over it in white, well this color change makes it difficult to read player names. The second issue I have is that pet health bars difficult to see, making it impossible to guage a pet's health at a glance.

Well, not wanting to resort to asking for help, and finding this sort of project to be fun, I tried to open the graphic file in Photoshop 6.0 and change the colors of the objects in question. well when I do this, and save the file, then load the UI, it seems that the transparent aspects of the window to show as white, making a little mess of an otherwise beautiful UI.

My question is, do I need to adjust the settings that I am saving my file under? I save it as the same file type, but it gives me a message that some info will not be saved, can anyone help me out? Do I need to use a different editing software? I'm a little lost, any help would be appreciated.
webhed is offline   Reply With Quote