Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2002, 02:33 PM   #1
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Server: Torvonillous
Default Mixed up UI that works really well for me as a Bard

Shown here is my UI setup, I will take no credit for any of the artwork, it is mainly mixed and matched from stuff off of this website and others. As you can see in the Screenshot, I have implemented the EQAtlas map mod to the help window. I don't know about everyone else, but I get lost very often around Norrath, so this helps a lot more than that help menu they started us off with lol. I also have a modified spell book from Thangor, along with his vertical spell bar. I have yet to implement t.king's spell icons, once I get around to doing the xml coding since a lot of mix and match have a problem with the animations xml file. The bags are modded so that you don't have to open your inventory every time you want to switch out weps for instruments, this mod was done by Cairenn. The player window mod was done by Minka, and looks really nice in my opinion. I also have an anorexic inventory window now since I rarely need to open it up since I got the hotbutton mod done by Cairenn again.
That is the main features of this UI, if you have any requests for me to post this as a zipped file, just leave a post here. I also apologize if I have not given credit for your work.

Temvarien Abernathy
Minstrel
Torvonillous

Last edited by Temvarien : 10-02-2002 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2002, 02:47 PM   #2
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Default More of the pic

Since my screenshot size is 1400x1050 I have to add the pic in segments, hope you like it! 1 more after this.
Old 10-02-2002, 02:48 PM   #3
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Default Last pic

I just realized I need to update my sig lol.
Old 10-02-2002, 06:49 PM   #4
zariel
A Gray Wolf

Very nice looking!
Old 10-03-2002, 03:00 PM   #5
Kukasha
A Gray Wolf

Server: torvonnilous
Send a message via AIM to Kukasha

OMG this guy looks baaad how do i get my copy again??
Old 10-04-2002, 04:34 AM   #6
Thangor
A Snow Cougar

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default My parts

Hey man... glad to see you're enjoying the spellbar and spellbook I made! I'm planning on making some more in the near future. If you have something in mind as to what kinds of things you would like to see... let me know. I'm always open to suggestions.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:52 AM   #7
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Nice UI. A bit too high resolution for me though I seem to lag more and more the higher resolution I go.

Oh yeah, just curious. What level are you?

One more question. Is that the eqatlas maps thing? I tried using that but it seems I could only use it with the default UI, instead of one I made myself. How did you do it differently..?
Old 10-04-2002, 07:23 AM   #8
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Hey guys, here is the url where I posted the zipped file of the UI I set up.

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...info.php?id=333

As for the maps problem, what I did to get rid of that was that I based this on a default UI to keep the menu bar at the top, and I added everything to that base. This required minor .xml coding, but it still works. Thangor, I love the spellbook and spellbar, even though I don't even use the tick timer on it, it just looks cool lol. Here is another screenie that shows the spellbook and inventory window. This one's kinda blurred since I had to lower the resolution manually. I can also modify this UI to fit certain types of players. But on the bard side, I added in t.king's spell icons, and the Reed's Bard Song calculator chart. So now when you type /feedback (With the proper xml file set up) You can see exactly what your bard songs do. You really don't have to run this at a higher resolution, but I recommend it if you are at all like me and need a lot of screen to know what you're doing =P. The only thing I couldn't post here were the maps since Muse asked me not to, but you can go to the EQAtlas site and download only the ones you need, took me an hour at best to download em all. Thanks for the positive remarks guys. I'm gonna start making my own UI mods soon =D.
For the record Kaenil, I keep switching back and forth between level 50 and 51, but hoping to stay in 51 now lol. And for Thangor, would you mind if I modded your spellbook to make it look a bit more bardlike? =)
Old 10-06-2002, 08:07 AM   #9
hoffin
A Fire Beetle

Server: Brell Serilis
Send a message via ICQ to hoffin Send a message via AIM to hoffin Send a message via Yahoo to hoffin

Is there a way I can get just the Map mod? I could really use that, especially since my printer wanted to stop working.
Old 10-08-2002, 10:24 AM   #10
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Default Map mod stand-alone

Here is where I downloaded the map mod from.

http://www.eqatlas.com/gui/

They got a really nice set up for it too, just a bit harder to use if you have all the maps like I do.
Old 10-17-2002, 04:01 PM   #11
Temvarien
A Gray Wolf

Default Minor Add-In

I forgot to put a breath meter in the UI, and I found out all too late on my first trip to the Grey =/. So here is the mod, made by Tosevite.
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_breathwindow.zip (777 Bytes, 19 views)