Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2005, 01:26 AM   #1
supatugg
A Fire Beetle

Default Problem with Turlo's new DoD hotbuttons

I downloaded Turlo's new hotbuttons for DoD from here. I put them in my UI file but the default hotbuttons are still showing up. Anyone else having this problem or have a fix? Thanks for any help.
supatugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 04:44 AM   #2
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Have you renamed the files accordingly? You need to take off the extension once you choose which version within the download you want to use.

"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."
Turlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 06:44 PM   #3
Faalzar
A Bat

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not the same problem, but the same topic...I really love most of the turlo/keilha stuff but have used a different hotkeybar up until DoDh. With the new hotbars available now, I decided to start using your new one.

I'm using the one with the 1 horizontal window and am liking that. I like the small bags, but I don't really need /have room for the entire inventory.

What I want is to keep the bags and 1 row of inventory clickies, customized to fit my needs. I tried switching around the EQtypes without much other effect than crashes...Is there an easy way of doing that? Doable at all?

As youcan see now, i just have the chat bar over 2 rows of inventory, but it pops out everytime I manually click (not when I click a hotkey) which is quite annoying. Would also need to make the window smaller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance
Faalzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:20 PM   #4
maasuskii
A Snow Cougar

Server: Firiona Vie(there are other servers????)
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Exclamation

if you want to send me a private message in regards to the specifics you want for the clickie/slots on the two bars and what other two hotbuttons you want I will do it (by the way Turlo did not do that mod,the Mod would not have been possible without him though,hence the name ~bows to Turlo~)

---also doubt I could alter the size..not just yet ,anyway ,but will adjust the Hot Buttons if you wish

Last edited by maasuskii : 09-26-2005 at 11:21 PM. Reason: more info
maasuskii is offline   Reply With Quote