Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2002, 07:19 PM   #1
Trevelyen
A Ghoul

Send a message via AIM to Trevelyen Send a message via Yahoo to Trevelyen
Default Under-Line ack!

I am trying to alter my Player Info so i can get an underline on my Mana and HP bars, like the blue line on the exp bar. I would use some one elses UI but none of them seem to work for me ever so... oh well

Any help would be apriceated
Druid of the 5th ring of the 4th circle
Brell Serilis
Trevelyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:27 PM   #2
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It takes about 2 seconds to put that line in there. Attach your player window and I'll do it for you. If not I'll show you how to do it. Open the player window file in your xml editor. Look for this -

Code:
<Gauge item = "Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>108</CX> <CY>41</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>8</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>33</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Change <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> to <DrawLinesFill>true</DrawLinesFill> and it should work. Just go around doing that to whatever gauge you want.

Just look for the <Gauge item = "Whatever_Gauge_You're_Looking_For"> and thats the gauge.

One more thing.

Code:
<FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint>

<FillTint> changes the background color of the gauge(aka - The orange in the exp bar) and the <LinesFillTint> changes the line color(aka - the blue in the exp bar).

BTW, this is probably a dumb question, but what does this mean?

Quote:
Druid of the 6th ring of the 3rd circle

Hehe I get confused when people start talking about what 'circle' or 'song' or whatever they are. Personally I call them levels.
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming......
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 08:38 AM   #3
Trevelyen
A Ghoul

Default The rings AHHH

The rings stand for each individual level, the circles stand for sets of 10 so my druid is level 36

3 circlesx10=30
6 ringsx1=6

30+1=36

BTW, thanks for the code
Old 11-19-2002, 08:49 AM   #4
Tellgar
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Wow... that's unecessarily complicated. I can see it now...

Soandso shouts, 'Druid of the 6th ring of the 5th circle, 8th season of the 5th year, looking for group so I can make the 8th ring of the 10th circle and the 2nd season of the 7th year. PST'

I think I have a headache from writing this...
Tellgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 03:57 PM   #5
Trevelyen
A Ghoul

Default ITS THE RING!!!!

its only ment to sound complicated, classy, and upper-class like.
besides its not like i go around saying all that, and what was that about years and seasons and the week before the one with the day about the one thing that coensides with the moon being 30 degrees of the side axis veiwed from 4.9233 meeters off the ground to the left of the right front spire in DL?

ENJOI!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 05:36 PM   #6
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

Aeluin Shadowstalker, Ranger of the Second Ring of the Fourth Circle and the Ninth Month of the First Year with the Fifth Page of the First Book of Druidic Knowledge, Grand Master of Archery and Bowyery of the Two Hundredth Rank, at your service!
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
aeluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 03:48 PM   #7
Trevelyen
A Ghoul

Default wow

OH MY G'h

you spent a bit of time on that didnt you? hehe