Password

Old 11-17-2002, 08:02 PM   #1
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Spiritwalker
Default Night Elf 1280 version Inventory window Problem

Hi all. Well for some reason people are having a problem with the inventory window on teh nightelf 1280 version UI. I was emailed a screencap of what is occuring and told that is is VERY laggy. The Fix is very easy however. Just delete the EQUI_Inventory.xml file from your wc3nightelf directory and it will go to default Inventory and the problem will be resolved. I am very sorry about this. It appears that in testing the ability to load other MODS in this case TKings forest inventory I somehow mixed his code into the directory before posting.... If you load the whole forest inventory over top of the one that is in ther it will also fix the problem... The reason it is laggy is because the graphics are not with it. I never intended to post the TKing code as my UI has a reduced size inventory window but somehow i mixed them up. I use the TKing inventory myself but did not mean to distribute that. Anyway deleting that file will fix your problem or likewise loading another Inventory window of your choice will alos fix the problem. Again I appologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Good Luck

Spirit