Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2003, 02:57 AM   #1
Lerhos
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Post Beastlord UI...

I created a Beastlord UI, pretty much for my own use. It's designed at 1280X1024, and is a mix of some other UI pieces I found useful, as well as my own personal modifications. I thought that if it fit for what I was looking for in a beastlord UI, it may fit in what others were looking for.

If you like it, download it and give it a shot. If you don't..well sorry =) Any feedback is welcome, as well as questions/comments or whatever else really. Again, I wasn't really designing this to be a generally liked UI, just one for my own use that I thought I would make avaliable to others if they were interested.

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...nfo.php?id=1757
Old 03-25-2003, 10:20 AM   #2
Lanys.Neoconker
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Lanys T'Vyl
Send a message via ICQ to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via AIM to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via Yahoo to Lanys.Neoconker

Looks good. Wouldnt definately use it for laggy situations. For now, I'm stickin with Drakah's!

<Savage Circle>
One Mind. Any Weapon.
- Hunter B. Armstrong
Say NO to overly-broad EULAs. Your computer is YOURS and so is the content on it. If you do not protect and defend your own privacy then expect it to be violated. (Courtesy of Garryck)
Old 03-25-2003, 11:00 AM   #3
Lerhos
A Ghoul

I haven't had any lag issues so far....
but who knows.

Why do you think it would have trouble during laggy situations?
(just trying to see if I missed something here).
Old 03-25-2003, 11:29 AM   #4
Lanys.Neoconker
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Lanys T'Vyl
Send a message via ICQ to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via AIM to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via Yahoo to Lanys.Neoconker
Default Lag

Hehe. I meant I would use this when I get lag. Drakah's UI is a showy UI and a little too much for my computer during raids and such. This would work good for a raid and or laggy zones such as Dawnshroud and "foresty" zones.
Old 03-25-2003, 11:47 AM   #5
Lerhos
A Ghoul

Ahh...gotcha =)

I actually developed it in Dawnshroud =)

Thanks for the clarification!
Old 03-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #6
verit
A Bat

Server: mith marr
Default Looking great...

Looking great Lerhos...

Only thing I would add as part of a wish list is a damage window. I use the numbers only type damage window, normally transparent so only the numbers themselves show, I run it down one side or the other of the screen in a very tall and thin window. Its not really needed of course, the UI is great.....just my two cents
Old 03-25-2003, 06:19 PM   #7
Lerhos
A Ghoul

hehe..yeah my friend (who plays a SK) tested the UI for me since I was out of town on business. I got the same thing from him..he likes to have the numbers up on screen with the action. I'm probably gonna make a UI for him that's pretty much that.

Personally though I tend to play most of the game based on what I see in the numbers. If I don't...then I die a lot. I can process a lot of info at one time though and sort through it later in my head so I like having all my text gathered togheter in multiple windows at the bottom =)