Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2005, 08:22 AM   #1
sasarle
A Fire Beetle

Default Delta3 Fazor

first off i just wanted to say that i love that someone is still keeping this ui alive and kicking. its one of my favorites because of the combo pet/clickie/player box. that box makes using clickies and getting and using ones from invientory bags so much easier.

that being said there are a few things that i noticed that need a minor adjustment. the first is the HP display on the target bar. with base hp over 10k i noticed that most of the time it will only display 4 digits of the hp total. so in effect 12345/12345 becomes 2345/1234.
the second thing that i noticed is that the chat boxes are missing the top portion that allows you to drag the box around on the screen. there is a small section on the top but for some reason i cannot get the crossed arrows that allows you to drag the box around. i can only resize the box to move it like an inchworm.

i would also like to ask what the process would be in order to change the color of the boxes if possible? the blue is nice and i have used it for a long time but i wonder hot i can mix it up a little and make another version that is say orange. that way i can switch back and forth when i wanted to.

Fazor, you did a great job on this ui and my hats are off to you. thanks for keeping me in the good stuff for another expansion. anything i an do to help let me know, and i appreciate you time and help.
sasarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 05:07 AM   #2
Zentek
A Bat

Server: Torvonnilous,Antonyus Bale
Default Delta needs an update :-)

I love the delta based UI's ..and I certainly hope this UI gets an update soon for the last expansions.

Regards,

-Zentek
Zentek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 07:22 PM   #3
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry for slow response, been crazy going out of town and stuff... Also, this was my first upload so I didn't follow directions and make a release post for you so thank you for doing so for me. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasarle
that being said there are a few things that i noticed that need a minor adjustment. the first is the HP display on the target bar. with base hp over 10k i noticed that most of the time it will only display 4 digits of the hp total. so in effect 12345/12345 becomes 2345/1234.

The update should have this fixed and moved to the Combat Ability Bar or the SpellGems bar. (You're currently SoL if you do a monster mission since you don't get either window up so it'll just look funny.)

Quote:
the second thing that i noticed is that the chat boxes are missing the top portion that allows you to drag the box around on the screen. there is a small section on the top but for some reason i cannot get the crossed arrows that allows you to drag the box around. i can only resize the box to move it like an inchworm.

You can just delete the ChatWindow XML file to get the titles back or drag like an inchworm. I prefer to drag here and there and then have more readable space than the titles.

Quote:
i would also like to ask what the process would be in order to change the color of the boxes if possible? the blue is nice and i have used it for a long time but i wonder hot i can mix it up a little and make another version that is say orange. that way i can switch back and forth when i wanted to.

Colors are all set in the Targa images. They are easy to edit with any decent image editor (I used Photoshop 6.0 for any changes that I made). Make sure you read up on the Alpha channels in case you want to change more than the colors.

Quote:
Fazor, you did a great job on this ui and my hats are off to you. thanks for keeping me in the good stuff for another expansion. anything i an do to help let me know, and i appreciate you time and help.

Thanks for the compliments and I hope to keep this UI current.

Last edited by Fazor : 09-28-2005 at 03:31 AM.
Fazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:16 PM   #4
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally posted by CMPlayer
Hey i loaded itup and said items r fixed but my potions form DoN still look like necklaces.

I'll look into this, I thought I got all the textures for newer items. (Was a long time since I bothered fixing the animations file for dragitems.)

=> I looked into it again and couldn't find any potions with necklace graphics. I specifically check the Healing Potion X for it. If you have something specific I can check, please respond but I think it's working. To be extra safe, I'll re-update the zip file to make 100% sure it is current.

Last edited by Fazor : 09-23-2005 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:51 PM   #5
Meadowstark
A Bat

Fazor-

Great UI, and I very much appreciate you updating it.

I tried using the latest update and I'm still having issues with items showing up as pearl necklaces as well. Some specific items for me are- Choker of One Hundred Diamonds, Russet Rockscale Armguards, and Fang of Kessdona. I've tried a clean install and these items still are not working.

Also, and this may very well be an error on my part, but I can't figure it out: when I tried the updated version, the screenshots showed for pure melee that endurance would show on the bar, but mine still shows mana. If you could point me in the right direction with fixing this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again for the hard work.

M
Meadowstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 12:36 AM   #6
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadowstark
Fazor-

Great UI, and I very much appreciate you updating it.

I tried using the latest update and I'm still having issues with items showing up as pearl necklaces as well. Some specific items for me are- Choker of One Hundred Diamonds, Russet Rockscale Armguards, and Fang of Kessdona. I've tried a clean install and these items still are not working.

Also, and this may very well be an error on my part, but I can't figure it out: when I tried the updated version, the screenshots showed for pure melee that endurance would show on the bar, but mine still shows mana. If you could point me in the right direction with fixing this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again for the hard work.

M

Somehow the last time I updated the ZIP it didn't take. It should be better now but if you gimme a day or two I'll add 1280x1024 to the INI's (I use 1280x960 and forgot to worry about other 1280 x ? resolutions.) Hopefully, with the current ZIP the STA bar for melee and the necklaces should be fixed.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Updated:

1) New Raid Window (made it cleaner and more user-friendly). I probably missed a few bugs as it's hard to test this w/o raiding.

2) Added mods from EQInterface-Misc for DynamicZone and TradeSkills windows. <not my work on these>

3) Updated INI's to work for 1280x1024
Old 11-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #8
vino
A Ghoul

EDIT: approved. here is the link to the download

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5042

I have a updated .ini file to make this easier for people that want to download Fazors Delta UI. This INI is completely put together. I will post the download link tonight. I recently submitted it so It's pending approval. I will edit this with the link when It's ready Here is a screenshot though:

http://wtfsoup.com/gallery/deltahybred.jpg

Quote:
Hi everyone Here is a complete updated ini file. I basically put the puzzle together for you guys. Included is a screenshot.

The reason I am adding this to Fazans great Delta update is because he stated that the ini files are not put together.
Anotherwords you have to put everything together. To get it right it takes a decent amount of time. Check out the
screenshot before you use this.

I am basing this off of my bards layout. It's Hybred, but can be used for a purecaster or melee.

If you are melee, just replace the spell bar with the Melee Abillity bar
Same size, simple. So this can be used for all 3 class types.

Thanks
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #9
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Default Help

Ok just a small problem here maybe someone can figure out... I am using this mod for my monk...Installed fine and works great.....whenever i log off and log back in though it is the default ui...i can load and this one comes back up no problem....not a major just slightly annoying having to load the ui every time....what can i do to fix this problem???
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:45 PM   #10
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Zebuxuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Ok just a small problem here maybe someone can figure out... I am using this mod for my monk...Installed fine and works great.....whenever i log off and log back in though it is the default ui...i can load and this one comes back up no problem....not a major just slightly annoying having to load the ui every time....what can i do to fix this problem???

Start withthe basic question. Is the UI installed in it's own folder? i.e. Delta3_Fazor_TBS

Then check your <charactername>.<severname>.ini file to see if the UI skin is set to the file you have the UI installed in?

Check your eqclient.ini file to see if the UI skin is set to the file you have the UI installed in?

Dunno if it will help, I don't have that problem, but I do have a wierd problem with some of my extra chat windows closing by themselves for no apparent reason and dumping all the spam filtered to them back into my Main chat box
Kiresretaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #11
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Zebuxuruk
Default May 16th'ish Update?

Any word on a possible update to fix the minor erros that occur after the patch?
Kiresretaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #12
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Just bought and moved into our first home. My life's a bit crazy atm. I'll try to get to it before too long though.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #13
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

If you haven't noticed, clicking on any link after the recent AA-window patch will cause you to crash. Just delete the EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml file from the custom directory. I'm working on a condensed version that I'll post once I'm happy with it.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:48 AM   #14
Mdiyan
A Gray Wolf

Does anyone else have any problem with their loot window? All mine ever does is show the link button and cuts off half the items i have when i'm either looting my corpse or looting a corpse
Mdiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #15
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Edited: Deleted. See next post.

Last edited by Fazor : 09-25-2007 at 12:54 AM.