Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #1
boagrius
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Have pitty on me please!!

Hi everyone. I have been using someone else's UI and I love it. I have asked the designer for help, and I think he/she I military so I don't want to be too pushy about asking for help since the problem is not one of emergency.

Here is the deal: I love the UI and the only problem is that the optional buff bar code only has spots for 30 buffs, and the game now allows for 42 (I think).

I figured it would only be a small matter of duplicating and relabeling some of the right lines within the text files of the code, but I cannot seem to get the process functional. I have been trying for the better part of a year, and I figured it was time to seek help elsewhere.

Here is a link to the currently posted UI: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4229

Within, the files that I have been playing with are located in the following directory: SARS\opt_sars pieces\Horizonta_buffs

I asked the creator of the UI to keep the pattern exhibited by this option, instead it was changed so that the buff bar was resizable. This reversed the order of the listing of the buffs which was an explosion to my ocd.

I hope I have provided enough information for assistance. If not, I will be checking the posting periodically for the next few weeks in order to hopefully have this resolved. Thanks!!

Boag

Last edited by boagrius : 08-27-2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Grammar correction
boagrius is offline   Reply With Quote