Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update: 14 December 2011
- You can now add more mercenaries to your roster! Unlock slots in the Marketplace and keep the mercenaries with you for when you need them!
- All classes now have a new group of Alternate Advancement abilities available in Veil of Alaris.
- New Hot Zones have arrived! You can now augment your adventuring experience in Crescent Reach, Blightfire Moors, The Great Divide, Stone Hive, Dranik's Scar, Goru`kar Mesa, Plane of Disease, Blackfeather Roost, Sunderock Springs, The Steppes, Vergalid Mines, Direwind Cliffs, Ashengate, Korascian Warrens, and the dreamscape of The Feerrott. To find out more, speak to Franklin Teek and Skal Nethus in the Plane of Knowledge.
- Frostfell has arrived again in Norrath, and Santug's helper is looking for assistance in the Plane of Knowledge!
- Tanya Bekines in Sunrise Hills has a new Guild Hall for sale.
- Made the map window resizable.
- Added the key map option in Options -> Keys for Potion Belt Slot 5.
- Fixed a minor issue with a stretched arrow in the guild management window.
- The Mend button will now properly depress and un-depress, and will no longer disappear when zoning.
- Fixed an issue where in full screen mode a 3x4 hot bar would resize to a 2x6, and then 1x12, every time the UI was reloaded.
- Changing the ranks of guild members in the access tab should no longer cause the alphabetical ordering to swap. Additionally, issues with the access tab when members are removed should no longer occur.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the guild access list to not update when the hide alts or show offline buttons were enabled or disabled.
- The options window now displays its options as checkboxes instead of large buttons. Clicking on the boxes or label text will enable or disable the options. When an option is enabled, its text is highlighted.
Full patch notes are here