I have been working on a UI for the Shards of Dalaya 3.0 Beta, which is based on the Seeds Client. For the Inventory I started with an old Starries Inventory and updated it to work with Seeds. I went Line by line comparing to the Default for code ops and such. It seemed like the update was a success. So I then started modding it more to my liking. At the very end when I was putting 23 to 30 into their new resting place...I suddenly started getting Memory could not be read client Crashes like mad. I was only changing the x / y -- cx / cy around at that point! Maybe something else had been lurking?
Any ideas? I am a newb. I have been reading and trying hard to figure this out. I have modded other peoples work quite a bit for about 1.5 years now, and this is the first time I have been just straight up stumped.
I have attached a zip file just in case one of you have a bit of spare time! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have more sorting to do with it, as some of the stuff on the Evolving and Alt Curr pages are miss-behaving, but since it insta crashes.... that can come later I suppose.
The Crash Code is:
"The instruction at 0x7793331f referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be read."
I have tried 24 hours of Prime95, and passed. Default Inventory will not crash on me. My other modded Inventory will not crash on me either. I am at wits end here, hoping it is something simple I have missed.
P.S. The OS used is Win7 64 bit.
P.P.S. Hey don't get me wrong, I can modify the Default to look how I want. I would like very much to Learn What Went Wrong here for the future however. Thank you all for any assistance!
Last edited by Draqear : 07-05-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Reason: Add OS used