Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2003, 02:05 PM   #331
Istar
A Gray Wolf

Default Hotbuttons

I realy like the bottem bar idea, very nice work on this UI

Anyways Only thing that gets to me is that evertime I zone or hit a button I have to hit alt H ;/ I can't seem to figure out how or if you can make a window permenant from being overlapped in the XML script ;/

So to me which only leads to reorginzing the bar. Heres a few things i thought off that might help and give ideas.

Selector | Hotbutton | Spell bar

Firgureing thiers 8 buttons on the selector and 8 Gems this might help the symetry a bit, Plus would be nice close access to spell gems from hotbuttons.

Selector | Hotbutton | Target Window

Though i doubt it would have the same symetry but would be something to have as a fill in.

Personally id like to have the first one, with spell, will prolly see how i can do on trying to make it.

These are just ideas i came across
Old 07-09-2003, 03:25 PM   #332
dinian
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Why would "Microsoft Lady" have to approve of modifications? Guess I'll keep my "raid/group focused" version of this UI to myself if I need a rubber stamp for every creative difference I may have.

Either way... derred, could you send me a private message with the materials for your player window?
Old 07-09-2003, 08:21 PM   #333
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

Guys, the only approval you need to mod this is to make sure that you give credit to the original UI, Enok, Myself and the other credits listed in the original readme.

If you want (or need, not sure how Mods are handled on the site for download) written permission, just PM or email me. As long as it isn't an abomination shouldn't have any issues from me!

I do ask that no one releases a full UI based on this, independent Mod elements for the core UI is fine but I do ask you don't try to reinvent the concept portrayed here, if you have an idea for it just let us know and we'll see about either official modding it or you can make the mod yourself.

The only rubber stamp is for those who might want to see their Mod bundled in the official package.

Elezibeth Amnell • 29th Season
Journeyman Druidess of Tunare
Brewing Mistress • Skill 132
100% unRetired
--
Elorien Evenstar • 23rd Season
Exploring Ranger of Tunare
Simi-Retired
--
ACUI / EQ2UI Project Designer
Old 07-09-2003, 10:17 PM   #334
Margrave
A Shissar Disciple

Woo!
Old 07-10-2003, 12:20 PM   #335
Alaros
A Treant

Haven't had a chance to log in yet; has anyone noticed any problems with this UI post patch? I like to be prepared lol

On the other hand, I raid heavily and the ui works fine just the way it is in a raid setting. I think it all comes down to personal preference and maybe class as well. Most importantly this UI lets me raid without all sorts of needless crap in the way, which I think is most important.

Of course, I'd still be curious to see your modifications Dinian, I may be just blind to the obvious
Old 07-10-2003, 01:20 PM   #336
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

I don't see any problems with the UI after Today's patch, I'm in right now as a matter of fact.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:55 PM   #337
Istar
A Gray Wolf

Default Selector Bar

Ok this is what i could crop up fer example Though not to sure on size it would be. I have no clue how to create UI's ;/, Even to just this to work, But am somewhat good at editing pictures

Also here is the .tga file of it.

Selectorspellbar.tga
Old 07-10-2003, 05:49 PM   #338
Margrave
A Shissar Disciple

That does look good and sounds like a good idea, but how big would that bar be? =)

---Margrave
Old 07-10-2003, 06:11 PM   #339
Istar
A Gray Wolf

with my resolution at 1280x1024 looks like it would fit just fine, don't know on other screens, what it would look like ;/
Old 07-10-2003, 11:33 PM   #340
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

Good God, I didn't realize how bad the r1 graphics were til I saw that. :P
Old 07-11-2003, 01:05 PM   #341
derred
A Ghoul

Default Player and Target Windows

Thought I would post the Player and Target windows I have moded using Elezibeth's Beta graphics. Elezibeth deserves the credit for the .tga grpahics. I Just cut/pasted what I liked and moded it slightly. The Coding was mostly just stuff I had done previously but I probably took Enok's gauge code and cut/pasted it in.

So here it is! The zip file includes a melee version and the target window shown in pic below. Oh and I added the breath and casting windows since that is done in the Player Window.

If your wondering, the 191/191 is HP: Current/max and the 61 above the 63 on the right side is weight current above max.

Attached Files
File Type: zip playerwin.zip (78.6 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by derred : 07-11-2003 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2003, 10:48 AM   #342
Istar
A Gray Wolf

Is thier a program you use to get these things to work in EQ ?, I tried getting a sample of that bar to see exactly what it would look like but for the life of me can't seem to get anywhere just using notpad ;/
Old 07-12-2003, 11:05 AM   #343
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

Quote:
Originally posted by Istar
Is thier a program you use to get these things to work in EQ ?, I tried getting a sample of that bar to see exactly what it would look like but for the life of me can't seem to get anywhere just using notpad ;/

Here you go, check this out.

http://www.eqinterface.com/modules....Q&file=index&s=
Old 07-12-2003, 05:44 PM   #344
Margrave
A Shissar Disciple

I use SIDLwidl 0.2.9 to mod this UI. I found it by searching the forums here. Works like a champ for me. =)

---Margrave
Old 07-14-2003, 08:20 AM   #345
Istar
A Gray Wolf

Thx ), found fiddle on the boards, And working on figureing that out atm