Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-05-2002, 01:08 AM   #46
Averad
A Treant

I disliked the ldark colour of the Compass so I made a lighter one using T.Kings and added the locs from this UI. Well I like it and its my first attempt at modifying anything.I used PS7 to do the editing.
Old 10-05-2002, 01:09 AM   #47
Averad
A Treant

here is a pic of the Compass in PS7. I think it looks really good ingame. Ill try and get a shot up but I gotta get some sleep 1st
Old 10-05-2002, 03:13 AM   #48
westfall
A Treant

aandiian, yes I know that there is a stam bar in the action window but what I failed to mention, (my old age showing again...sigh) was I do not play with the action window on. That is why I would like a version with the stam bar in the player info window.

Maybe Im a minority on this, playing with the action window off that is, but everything I would use the action window for I do either thru a hotbutton or typed command. So by keeping the action window closed, I have that much more space on my paltry 1028x768 screen

Anyway thanks again and if its doable great, if not no biggie, It's a great mod with or without it
Old 10-05-2002, 09:28 AM   #49
Kaori
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by westfall
aandiian, yes I know that there is a stam bar in the action window but what I failed to mention, (my old age showing again...sigh) was I do not play with the action window on. That is why I would like a version with the stam bar in the player info window.

Maybe Im a minority on this, playing with the action window off that is, but everything I would use the action window for I do either thru a hotbutton or typed command. So by keeping the action window closed, I have that much more space on my paltry 1028x768 screen

Anyway thanks again and if its doable great, if not no biggie, It's a great mod with or without it

If you use the Spell Gems Window with the mana bar, just download the Player Window with the mana bar that I put up on the main post. Open the xml file in wordpad or notepad and look for the mana percent (happens to be first piece in the document). Change the EQType to 21 from 20. Then go down to the mana gauge (second piece down). Change the EQType there to 3 from 2. Now you have a fatigue percent label and gauge You can change the colors to something other than blue using RGB values in TextColor and FillTint.
Old 10-05-2002, 06:16 PM   #50
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Default I noticed...and a smidge prob.

I saw in Zellidon's post of the ss, the hotbuttons are regular without the addition of easy swap buttons, where can I find a hotbutton like that for this mod? I tried the tking-arrow, and it makes the whole ui error and go to default... I made a backup of this mod, then I unzipped the arrow file because the one I have is zipped up, and when I try to play using it instead of Nature-Defender, it errors...and I get default ui.

Also is there a player window with sta instead of aa xp at the bottom? thanks for your time.

Lucrece DuBois - Leezard Munky.
Old 10-05-2002, 06:44 PM   #51
Zellidon
A Ghoul

Go to the October 1st mods, and download the Hot Button - No extra tabs window, then go down and download the EQUI_Kaori.xml and tk_arrow.tga and for the new arrow.. that's what I did anyway =p
Old 10-05-2002, 09:09 PM   #52
aandiian
A Hill Giant

Default Re: I noticed...and a smidge prob.

Quote:
Originally posted by CVamian
I saw in Zellidon's post of the ss, the hotbuttons are regular without the addition of easy swap buttons, where can I find a hotbutton like that for this mod? I tried the tking-arrow, and it makes the whole ui error and go to default... I made a backup of this mod, then I unzipped the arrow file because the one I have is zipped up, and when I try to play using it instead of Nature-Defender, it errors...and I get default ui.

Also is there a player window with sta instead of aa xp at the bottom? thanks for your time.

Lucrece DuBois - Leezard Munky.

Read this other reply that Kaori made .. he was suggesting to use this to replace MANA with STA, but you can use the same idea to replace AAXP with STA ..

Quote:
If you use the Spell Gems Window with the mana bar, just download the Player Window with the mana bar that I put up on the main post. Open the xml file in wordpad or notepad and look for the mana percent (happens to be first piece in the document). Change the EQType to 21 from 20. Then go down to the mana gauge (second piece down). Change the EQType there to 3 from 2. Now you have a fatigue percent label and gauge You can change the colors to something other than blue using RGB values in TextColor and FillTint.

Aandiian
Old 10-05-2002, 10:44 PM   #53
Kaori
A Hill Giant

Very nice Cairenn! Added these to the main post.

Also working on version 3.1 and if everything goes according to plans I should be able to include all the up-to-date mods for KaoUI in the Alternate folder that will come with it.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:23 AM   #54
aandiian
A Hill Giant

Cairenn,

Could I talk you in to making the smaller version of the REgular hotkey bard, without the tabs? I'm really not good at these mods, I have no clue how to do it

Aandiian
Old 10-06-2002, 02:49 AM   #55
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Server: Rodcet Nife
Send a message via ICQ to Twylight Send a message via AIM to Twylight Send a message via Yahoo to Twylight

This is a very nice set of mods and skins. Cairenn I love your smaller version also! I just thought I'd let you know that the actions window is set automatically to show the ranger pic in your version. My shaman didn't mind while I previewed it though...lol. Thought I'd post a note here to let you know. Keep up the good work!
Old 10-06-2002, 03:08 AM   #56
aandiian
A Hill Giant

You can edit that and change it .. you just have to figure out the right EQtype for the shaman .. you can find out by looking in the Alternate directory in the UI, and Kaori had included different Action windows for each class.

I didn't realize this until I changed mine manually ... :/
Old 10-06-2002, 07:27 AM   #57
aandiian
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally posted by Cairenn

No problem. I'll do it up tomorrow.

BTW, Can you post your modified Compass Bar for use on 1024x768 as well?

I can't wait to go back to that resolution, it runs faster than 1280x1024, because this is an odd resolution size :P
Old 10-06-2002, 11:36 AM   #58
Sabbina324
A Ghoul

You guys are doing a great job, it's been a while since I've found a mod that I really like as a set. Any chance you can make a tracking window in the basic druid style?

Sabbina Weathershorn
Hierophant of Luclin
Old 10-06-2002, 12:42 PM   #59
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Unhappy =/

Won't let me download the files because it's from Angelfire, they don't allow file hosting apparently; it worked when I first saw this post but when I needed them after I saw the reply it won't let me download them at all...
Old 10-06-2002, 01:14 PM   #60
aandiian
A Hill Giant

Default Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by CVamian
Won't let me download the files because it's from Angelfire, they don't allow file hosting apparently; it worked when I first saw this post but when I needed them after I saw the reply it won't let me download them at all...

Just Right cilck on the links and "Save Target As"