Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #76
Draxon
A Gray Wolf

I just started using this UI a couple of day ago, and I love it! My favorite UI to date.

I have one small problem however. The light chat box background is making it hard for me to read chat. I noticed earlier in this thread someone was able to change it to the dark marble background. Could someone post a more detailed explanation on how to change it? Keep in mind I know almost nothing about UI modding, so I need simple directions if possible :P.

Thanks very much in advance.

Draxon
Draxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:20 PM   #77
Draxon
A Gray Wolf

Just bumping this up a bit, still looking for a little help with the chat box background, thanks.

Draxon
Old 01-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #78
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

a quick a easy way to get that changed with out changeing your font colors ( which i did cause i liked the ancient scroll look but will make it as a add on in next httk version) is to take the wnd_bg_scroll.tga file an delete it then copy wnd_bg_light_rock.tga file ( as in make a second one ) then renamed it to wnd_bg_scroll.tga.

this would keep from breaking item window by deleting the chat xml an put them with a black marble like back ground again .hope this helps

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:15 AM   #79
Draxon
A Gray Wolf

That worked perfect! Thanks very, very much. Congrats on making such a superb UI. Thanks again.

Draxon
Old 01-07-2006, 05:55 AM   #80
theicon6
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via AIM to theicon6

Just started using this UI and it rocks. I play a wizard and cleric and its a beautiful UI.

Great job Ax.

Get well soon and best wishes to you in 06
Baggio ~ Trib
theicon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:55 PM   #81
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane

just outa hospital had 4 day stay.breathing best i have in over a month but still not breathing great.but if can get some rl stuff done this week an maintain at least this level i can work on ui.

realy been wanting to work on httk .i know next expansion will break at least the bank window . im not part of an beta tests nor plan to be ( actualy dont have it pre orderd this time around ) but willl have httk updated after expansion goes live.hopen to get one in before it goes live as well .time an health will play more of a factor than my want to patch it.
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:06 PM   #82
Egras
A Lost Soul

There are a few problems with HTTK UIs in the Help section. May need your looking into.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:59 AM   #83
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Server: E'ci

Hey Ax, I understand about your health conditions. Any updates, or info on work in progress? Would be much appreciated.
Xyndail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:20 AM   #84
Kavrvnwlf
A Wooly Rhino

I put out an update patch a little while ago, all be it a bit crude looking, It was able to make the UI error free. I have been working on the hotkeys a little more and working with axeon's use of background images and finally figured out how to make the other set of hot keys have their own background images. As soon as i finish what I am working on I will release at least the hotkeys in the form of an update to my patch files.

** People who are experianceing "crooked" images, this UI was created using the old default UI, there for you must keep all the old default files together with the UI. Make a copy of the default_old and place HTTK UI files into the coppied folder, overwriting any files asked of you.**
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #85
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Appreciate you hard work Kar!
Old 02-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #86
Eandiien
A Bat

Default crafting window

the ability /doability combine worked with default ui do you know how to make it work with this ui or do you know how to remove just the crafting windown

actual code is
/notify COMBW_CombineArea CombineButton leftmouseup

Last edited by Eandiien : 02-04-2006 at 01:16 PM. Reason: wrong code
Eandiien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:41 PM   #87
Shantar
A Fire Beetle

Love the interface. You've clearly spent a lot of time developing it, and it looks wonderful. I wish there was a simple way of changing the background color of the text windows. The beige / yellow background doesn't allow a wide color range of fonts that stand out against it -- I much prefer a solid black text window, as more colors show up nicely against that.
Shantar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:01 AM   #88
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantar
Love the interface. You've clearly spent a lot of time developing it, and it looks wonderful. I wish there was a simple way of changing the background color of the text windows. The beige / yellow background doesn't allow a wide color range of fonts that stand out against it -- I much prefer a solid black text window, as more colors show up nicely against that.

Easy fix- Download this, and place in your httk ui folder.

http://www.upload2.net/download2/HL...scroll.tga.html
Old 02-07-2006, 09:10 AM   #89
Phantasm
A Ghoul

This has got to be my favorite UI so far. I would love to see it updated soon. The hack put out even though it makes the interface usable, there are still some issues with graphics and such. I would like to make a request that shouldn't be too difficult though. Would it be entirely possible to make a version of the 12 slot Short Duration Buff (song) window vertacle instead of horizontal? Or does anyone know of a substitute I can use? I tried one from SARS but it broke the UI. Also instead of putting the LFG tool on the group window could you put it back on the action window?

Thank you for all of your effort.

PS - I hope you are doing well with your battle with health issues and can continue your work soon.

Last edited by Phantasm : 02-07-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:25 AM   #90
nitesaber
A Bat

Default bank window not working

welp as of today i have yet been unable to get the bank window to show more than 8 of the 24 slots..... dunno what window is causeing it but i get the message your xml files are incompatiable with current eq files yadda yadda yadda...... maybe u can help

Nitesaber
66th SK of the povar server
nitesaber is offline   Reply With Quote