Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2002, 09:58 AM   #91
Blackpoint
A Treant

1600 x 1200 ... the hotkey box just seems so small ... and my spell box (BARD) where the name of the spell is spelled out overlaps everywhere.

The old one didn' t do that ... but this one does...??
Old 10-17-2002, 11:00 AM   #92
quaigonn
A Gray Wolf

UGH, still new at this. Lets say i downloaded Kaori's V3.0 at the top of the first page of this thread. Do i just make a new folder for my CustomUI and put the files i downloaded from Kaori into that folder? Meaning- do i have to add anything else?
Also, he has ActionWindows for all classes, do i just put the file in that corresponds with my class?

To be point blank, ive looked at other sites and THAT is the one i want! What do i have to do to get it?

Thanks for being patient with me, as i said, im still learning.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:30 AM   #93
Skunki
A Gray Wolf

This Ui is very very very nice... I like how its laid out etc and all the changes that have been made...Great work!

I have a small request and i dont know if it can be done. I am a cleric and i got really used to verts crystal version. This had the health bars in white instead of the usual red. Is there any possible way to change the color of the health bars with this mod? And if so i would greatly appreciate it and have your babies ) jk heh seriously tho i got so used to the visual white, i cant use this mod for now..but would love to be able to use it. please help )

thanks in advance!
Old 10-17-2002, 12:41 PM   #94
Jez-Xegony
A Fire Beetle

Is it possible to add back in actual Invite and Disband buttons? I am using the Group window from the first page by Aandiian and made the box larger (my dimensions are 156 x 190 now) which leaves me with a nice space underneath the last group member's health bar to put Invite and Disband buttons side by side. I tried several times to figure out how to do them myself but it always just switches back to default. I actually like the buttons and the box being taller fits perfectly with my UI.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:00 PM   #95
Kaori
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Skunki
This Ui is very very very nice... I like how its laid out etc and all the changes that have been made...Great work!

I have a small request and i dont know if it can be done. I am a cleric and i got really used to verts crystal version. This had the health bars in white instead of the usual red. Is there any possible way to change the color of the health bars with this mod? And if so i would greatly appreciate it and have your babies ) jk heh seriously tho i got so used to the visual white, i cant use this mod for now..but would love to be able to use it. please help )

thanks in advance!

To change the fill colors in the player window, open the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file in wordpad and go to 'Edit' 'Find...' and type in 'Player_HP'. It should warp you to the part of the code that defines the gauge. Scroll until you see:
<FillTint>
<R>200</R>
<G>0</G>
<B>0</B>
</FillTint>
Change the 200, 0, 0 all to 255's. To change the fill colors in the group window, open the EQUI_GroupWindow.xml file and repeat the process, except find 'GW_Gauge1', 'GW_Gauge2', 'GW_Gauge3', 'GW_Gauge4', and 'GW_Gauge5'. All the FillTints of these gauges should now be pure white.

By the way, it is taking quite a while to get v3.1 exactly the way I want it, so hang in there!
Old 10-17-2002, 03:41 PM   #96
Skunki
A Gray Wolf

Thanks much to both of you for a quick reply I am using the v3.0 i believe. Thanks K for how to edit the colors
Old 10-17-2002, 05:38 PM   #97
quaigonn
A Gray Wolf

Cairene, Thank you SOO much. Got it working today, found out what i was doing wrong. Was a simple mistake too :\

Two small questions though, well they seem small. How can i change it to where my inventory is not connected to my HotkeyButtons. I never do any interchanging of equipment so i dont need that.

Also, in your SpellWindow you have the ManaBar there, how can i put that back into the PLayerWindow?

Thanks again for your help
Old 10-18-2002, 12:51 AM   #98
Sarenity
A Fire Beetle

First off, I'd like to say that that is a VERY AWSOME UI.

Only problems is I can't get it to work and I REALLY REALLY want to use it.

I downloaded the zip. Extracted to appropriate folder. Replaced the apropriate actions window (i'm druid), and used the UI folder for the settings that came with it. I also downloaded your 4 zip files for the fixes. I am using the appropriate resolution. Now, here are my problems:

1. I have no spell book (it's invisible and all i see are the icons)
2. The icons are the default icons (spell and buff icons)
3. I CAN"T see a buff window.
4. None of the stuff fits where it's supposed to go. I at first had the tiny bottom bar at the bottom with all the stats and resists, but I would like it to be at the top like on the screenshot.

I dont' know what i'm doing wrong =(
Old 10-18-2002, 02:19 AM   #99
Sarenity
A Fire Beetle

nevermind! finally got it workin after like 2 hours of messin around with it hehe.
Old 10-18-2002, 05:35 PM   #100
talynskael
A Gray Wolf

Server: Brell Serelis
Send a message via ICQ to talynskael Send a message via AIM to talynskael Send a message via Yahoo to talynskael
Default still work with latest patch?

Hi, i just downloaded this Mod, and i was wondering if the posted version to download still works as of the Latest patch, and if i need to do anything to fix it if it doesnt, any help would be appreciated =)

thanks ~ Kaelsin
Old 10-19-2002, 04:51 PM   #101
mimicmz
A Bat

Just a kudos to you and everyone who has helped with this skin. I absolutely love it and have it on all my caster characters. Just really wanted to say that it's a beautiful skin that's very efficent and thanks for making it available to people like me
Old 10-20-2002, 01:45 AM   #102
quaigonn
A Gray Wolf

I got Kaoii's UI working, but i added careine's player and group window in, once i did this, it wouldnt load the UI. Im using a reso of 1024x680 *pretty positive.

To change the player abnd group window, i just deleted Karoir's and added Careince there.
Thank yas
Old 10-20-2002, 02:06 AM   #103
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I was getting kao with caireen's mods to run, but I was getting the ole' 'xml files aren't current' message. Checked the UIerrors file, and found that it was having trouble finding PetHP in the playerwindow. I looked into the playerwindow file, and found that although the petHP (and playerHP, Mana, and Sta) gauges were listed as animations, they weren't added as pieces in the playerwindow screen item section. I added them and the annoying error message vanished!

Here is exactly what I added to the EQUI_Playerwindow.xml:

<Pieces>Player_HP</Pieces>
<Pieces>Player_Mana</Pieces>
<Pieces>Player_Fatigue</Pieces>
<Pieces>Pet_HP</Pieces>

Added right under <Pieces>PlayerW_Subwindows</Pieces>
2 lines from the bottom of the file. Hope this helps.

Thanks to everyone that made these fabulous Mods! Kao did an exemplary job on the original, and Caireen's mods are terrific at 1280x1024, so much screen space! Gotta find more stuff to fill it with.....

Lunakin
Old 10-21-2002, 06:20 PM   #104
zoviet
A Fire Beetle

Default Stat bar

I really like the mod, but im not a big fan of the horizontal stat and resist bar. The original picture has a small rectangular box with all the stats and resists etc and it says "this is optional". can anyone explain how to get rid of the horizontal stat/resist bar and invoke the rectangular box please????
Old 10-21-2002, 08:07 PM   #105
Sylnathorn
A Gray Wolf

Cairren are there any plans to release your mods in the 1280x1024 size??
Terris-Thule