Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #121
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Zebuxuruk

All the health indicators display proper health percentage, and the "lost" part of the display turns black as normal.

Instead of the displays changing color as they decrease, the colors are displayed for their percentage range from the start.

Intermittently, the full health light green color will appear over the lowest percentages, up to around the 30% mark, but leaves the middle ranges mixed.

Hope that helps, and that you haven't given up trying to keep up with it, hehe.
Kiresretaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 AM   #122
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I haven't logged on to play since Sept so don't expect a fix soon. I'll probably get to it this week though.
Fazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #123
Krakenbone
A Bat

Default SoD update PLEASE!!!!!

hey Fazor, just wanna say thank you for keeping this awesome UI going for all of us. But was wondering if there was going to be a update for SoD? I know its a pain in the butt, but plz don't give up on us. The thought of trying to find a UI that works as well as this one horrifies me.

Thanks again for all your hard work,
Krakenbone
Krakenbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:02 AM   #124
gotic
A Gray Wolf

In the group window, you cant click on the members to target them.
gotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #125
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Well, after the SoD release patch today, the UI won't load. It was working well enough to load during the preview, but they changed some more today.

Hope you get a chance to work on it soon Fazor, I know it must get tough when your not playing regularly either.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #126
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Ok, I got it to load today after patching the EQUI_Animations file with the code found in Dolby's compare here, http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=20025

Place the following code from the codebox into the EQUI_Animations.xml file just above this line, which I am coloring blue.

<Ui2DAnimation item="A_CheckBoxNormal">
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="A_MercenaryBtnNormal"> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces04.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_MercenaryBtnFlyby"> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces04.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>114</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_MercenaryBtnPressed"> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces04.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>140</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_MercenaryBtnPressedFlyby"> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces04.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>166</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #127
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

I'm rather MIA. I let my accounts expire but a guildie renewed them so I will try to get the UI back up and running within about a week or two. As I'm not playing EQ atm, you'll just have to be patient or rely on folks like Kiresretaw that will post things. Remember that you can post patches on this site to make it easier for others to use.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:08 AM   #128
medcor
A Hill Giant

Default Works...

Thanks Kiresretaw.. I did what you did with the EQUI Animations file and now it works..however you now get the red text saying you have XML files that do not work and tells you to load default UI... But I dont care ...It Works now..the rest of the changes I can patiently wait for now for Fazor to fix.

Great job with the post.
medcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #129
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Yeah, ever since the patch for the SoD preview it has been giving the red text, but at least it loads hehe.

I read in another thread that Sklug said he would be seperating the target buffs from the target window, that will be very halpful for fixing the target window.

I hate to see all thsoe mana/end lines crowding up the Health bars, but not sure how else it would be fixed without a major redesign of the windows that use them.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #130
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Any progress Fazor?

It still loads, but it isn't pretty witht he lifesaver wrapper health bars, and not being able to click group member health bars for targeting
Old 12-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #131
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Hey Fazor,

I hope your able to find some time to patch up your UI, today's patch has made it stop loading again.

Here is the UI Error line that broke it,

[Line:1827 Source:UIFiles\D3FazorSoF_Caster\EQUI_HotButtonWnd .xml] Schema error - Duplicate item FT_BlankTabBorder
Old 12-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #132
medcor
A Hill Giant

Default Help...

Help SOE did it again. Its broke after 12-9-08 patch.. someone help us .. )
medcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #133
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Default Hacked Fixes for 12/9 patch

These are far from perfect, but the UI loads.

I added what I could find from the compare for the animations file, UI might load without it.

For the HB window, I renamed and replaced references for the frame template that was giving the duplicate error. It doesn't display properly though, the tab for the inv slots is invisible, and the slots are misaligned.
<FrameTemplate item="FT_BlankTabBorder">
to
<FrameTemplate item="DFT_BlankTabBorder">

For the pet window, I added the extra buff slots, and changed the lines listed in the compare. It also doesn't display properly, invisible tabs and misaligned inv slots.

Hope someone with more understanding of the code can fine tune this UI back into shape, it still has errors from other windows, and not sure I can figure those out.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Animations.xml (306.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml (145.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml (146.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #134
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Well I haven't even logged on since the release of SOD. However, I do have some free time in the evenings and I'm willing to update the UI to at least the present state of EQ -- but I need your help.

I have no idea what has changed, what's new, and how to check on the new stuff. If you want me to update the UI, please make of list of the present problems so I don't have to try to figure out what's wrong by reading the UI_errors.txt file and/or alternating between default/custom.

Thanks.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #135
Kiresretaw
A Crystal Gargoyle

Thanks Fazor

This is a quick list of the windows I can think of that have problems, and what I think is missing/wrong.

1. Hotbutton window. The line I listed above, "FT_BlankTabBorder", was causing the error because SoE started using that, so the hack I used was just to rename it which let it load, BUT it doesn't display correctly now. The 10 inv slots seem to be pushed to the right (cutting off half of the right column) and also have most of the bottom 2 slots cut off. And the selector tab that was at the top of the inv columns doesn't show up, but still works.

2. Pet Info window. The 3 tabs at the top do not display, but still work. The clicky pages inv slots are pushed to the right like the HB window, and most of the bottom row are cut off as well. On the Pet tab, the command buttons seem to be pushed to the right as well, only about half of the attack button shows up. They added up to 84 pet buffs, and changed some icon color form blue to red, I edited that into the file I posted above, but not sure abou the pet buffs displaying right or in the right positions, I only had 5 buffs on pet and don't have one atm.

3. All health bars, target, player, group, are showing the 5 colors at full health, without the normal lime overlay, something is messed up with that function for all those windows. Attack indicator and con indicators don't work.

4. Target window. They added a buff box to that, it shows the buffs on your target. I don't know where you could put it that would look good, perhaps right above the target and below the HoTT? or on either side above the casting/mana bars? They were supposed to put in another window for that, no clue of progress on that, and not sure if you could just add a pop up window for that, or a resizable one.

5. Group Window. They added mana/end guages to each members display. Clicking on a group member no longer targets them. They added Group Role icons to each member as well, (MT, MA, Puller) in default they appear to the right of the names, with the health/mana/end guage below the name/icons. This window would probably need a lot of work, eliminating the space at top where the mp3 player/timer fits, and possiblly the exp/aa guages at bottom, to let you put the Name and role icons above the guages similar to the default, not sure if the role icons can be put into the health guages like the F#, Name and % are, but that is getting pretty crowded that way.

6. Player window. They added the group roles icons here too. Only thing I can see doing here is adding them into the guage if able? Attack indicator not working, can't click on health guage to target yourself either.

Sorry for such a big list, and I am not sure if there is more or not

I (and I am sure others) appreciate you taking a look at it though. I have been reading and trying to figure it out, but I haven't had much success