Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Makaviens UI

Hi I am officially posting here asking for feedback or comments on any of my ui files. I would also like to ask about some windows that I have little experience using in the game especially caster versions of almost anything related to raiding. Soon I will be editing the pet window and the inventory both I have never really done a full layout on (except the pet leave button for melee).

Here are some questions I have for people using my ui mods.

1) Are you liking the general layout of my windows or disliking the general layout?

2) Is the size of any window a problem ?

3) Are the buttons I am using too bright or do they look too confusing when you look at say my hotbars?

4) Which gauges that I have used do you like the best or do you prefer how I mix them up a bit ?

5) What would you like to see added or removed from any of the windows I have done ?

I know I am not the best artist . I can draw more technical stuff so if any artist would like to add artwork to a frequently updated ui .I will never quit eq till the game dies so , if anyone is interested pm me.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

Any comments to this change of my hotbar the graphics )
Makavien420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
RickeySnakes
Premium Member

I think all your UI mods are cool as hell! I use some of them, thanks for your time and effort.
RickeySnakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
Dragonslunch
A Bat

Server: Rallos Zek

Hello

I am Using your colored hot keys and you potion belt with 13 clickies mods. Love both of them. I figured out how to change the hot keys in the potion belt by changing the slot number. but i have to change them everytime i ket new armor and the clickies are on different pieces of armor. Was wonder if it is possible to do a Click the item slot , hold and drag to the potion belt clicky slot. Like dragging a a armor slot to a hotbar slot. I like how your potion belt frees up a few hotbar slots for other things.

As for the Colored Hotbar, i do like it also but i am nota fan of Red. I have not looked at he xml file to see if i can change it to blue or grey. I am using the Hot bars on my Mage and really have no need for the endurance bar either .. but it is not hurling anything and it helps separate the hotbars

Good Work , keep it up
Toon using UI mods
Daldmat of Povar 81st season
Dragonslunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

all you have to do to change the color would be to change the color in the tga file using gimp or photoshop . And no sadly at this moment you cant drag a hot button into a wondow that isnt designed for hotbuttons . But they are doing a hotbar revamp
Makavien420 is offline   Reply With Quote