Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2015, 03:25 AM   #1
dominique3
A Gray Wolf

Server: solusek ro
Default VerticalLayoutBox - anchor relative to bottom

Hi,

I'm remodelling raid window to be able to resize the different sections on the fly, but this is a more generic question and I'll take an example with the default UI TaskWnd

Basically, TaskWnd has a VerticalLayoutBox with three elements task list, task progression and task description.
If you grow the window a bit and stretch task progression down you'll get a small task description, so far so good, but if you then proceed onto shrinking the task window back then the bottom will "eat" the task description subwindow (even if you add something like MinVSize)

What I'd like to achieve is keep the size of the task description subwindow constant when you resize the window, it would be possible if instead of remembering the offset of the split from the top there could be an option to make it relative to the bottom (similar to TopAnchorToTop set to false, just like the chat bar in chat window, except that this isn't resizable)

I looked at all the default UI pieces and there doesn't seem to be anything currently doing that with VerticalLayoutBox; maybe it's possible with that or another layout? I just need one resizable V-split for 2 elements.

Any clue?

Thankslots,
Asmadeus (AB)
dominique3 is offline   Reply With Quote