Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 11:04 PM   #1
Kilsis
A Ghoul

Send a message via ICQ to Kilsis Send a message via Yahoo to Kilsis
Lightbulb Bazaar Search Window

I think the Bazaar search window is way too big...especially since I usually have to move it and still be able to right click on the trader's name so I can turn to face the direction they are in, and then click on him/her when I get there to open the buy item window.

If the drop-down buttons on the left (used to narrow down what items are shown in the search window) are moved into 2 rows at the bottom of the window, and then have the search window area narrowed by maybe 20% (preferably making the item name column a bit wider, and the Trader name column narrowed to maybe 2/3 of what it currently is.

Anyone who uses the Bazaar regularly (including myself), would probably find a mod like this very useful.
Kilsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 02:42 AM   #2
arantius
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What resolution do you use? I use 1024x768 and I modded mine to be BIGGER, so that I could see the name of long items.

Moot point anyway, the patch today has made the bazaar window resizable. Though I'm not sure how much smaller it will get.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:23 AM   #3
Kilsis
A Ghoul

Send a message via ICQ to Kilsis Send a message via Yahoo to Kilsis
Lightbulb Bazaar search window

I noticed the patch...the bazaar search window is alot better now...but just being able to have those drop-down menus on the bottom instead of on the side could save alot of room (although I'm gonna try to edit the XML file and see if I can at least make the non-search window column area not quite so wide (I could probably cut 1/2 an inch off the width of the window).

Another thing that would be good (although I'm not sure if it is possible) is to be able to sort items by name, and then by price within each different item (such as having 5 of one specific item sorted by price, but then having the next item sorted by price as well)

It would be sorta like this:

ItemA 20 plat
ItemA 55 plat
ItemA 80 plat
ItemB 30 plat
ItemB 50 plat
ItemB 60 plat

Instead of how it is currently:

ItemA 20 plat
ItemB 30 plat
ItemB 50 plat
ItemA 55 plat