Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 06:23 PM   #1
Seboh
A Bat

Default Tilde button

On the Old UI you could push the tilde button so that all of the windows would become transparent or become dark. If someone could, I would appreciate if they could bring that back. The easiest way I can think of to do it would be is just to make pushing the Tilde button (`) to set all of the windows' Window Transparency and Fade-to Transparency to 0 and pushing shift+tilde button (~) to set all of the windows' Window Transparency and Fade-to Transparency to 100 (which you can see by going to options / display in the lower right corner) , or if you could work it into just one button like you could that'd be great.. an on / off thing.

Also.. if possible.. not sure how to do this..

In the Old UI when right held the right mouse button and clicked the left mouse button you could manuver around, and you can do that in the New UI, BUT when you click the left mouse button you will target whatever is in the center of your screen. If there is someway to do away with targeting something while holding the right mouse button, that'd be sweet to..

Thanks

J
Seboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 02:44 AM   #2
arantius
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

No, both of those are issues within the client, that only VI can fix. I miss the ~ feature too, but it's likely gone for good.

The clicking with mouselook bug is an annoying one for sure. Not only do you target things, you simply register a click.. You can drop items, you can click on a button if it happens to be in the center of your screen, you can unintentionally do any of the things that clicking does if the right thing happens to be in the middle of your screen at the wrong time. YUK! Hopefully VI is working on this.