Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2002, 10:27 AM   #1
Zaggnut
A Gray Wolf

Default unobstructive pet health

As I understand, one of the things you get for information is pet health of all group members pets. For a healer, this might be nice information to have. You wouldn't need it as prominent as player health, and certainly wouldn't need a percentage, but a bar would be useful.

The problem is: how could you add that without it taking up a lot more space (thoeretically, all group members could have pets, so you want to plan for that situation)? Here's what I'm thinking...

Would it be possible to make pet health for each players pet linked to the small bar under their health bar? You know that bar I'm talking about? The one that's blue on the XP bar, and gives a macro view of each orange bubble. If I understand correctly, any regular bar can have one of those small "underbars". Is it possible to link the health of that player's pet to that small "underbar"?

I'm thinking that would let you see the pet's health when you want to, without being distracting, or taking up much space.

Thoughts?
Zaggnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 10:31 AM   #2
Moraethe
A Ghoul

If I'm understanding what you're describing, the pet hp bars in the group window already do that.

When I'm grouped with a pet up, my group members see a green underbar beneath my hp in the group window that represents my pet's health.

Another neat thing is that if you hit the Fkey corresponding to that group member (F2-F6) twice you target their pet.
Moraethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 11:09 AM   #3
Zaggnut
A Gray Wolf

ah ok. VI already thought of that, huh? I am pleasently amazed
Zaggnut is offline   Reply With Quote