Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 04:59 PM   #1
Furgh
A Bat

Default Moving Interactive Pieces between Windows.

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for doing the following two modifications. Or if it is even possible to do so.

1) I am experimenting with moving any of button from the Actions window (in this case sit/stand) to any other window. (in this case, the hotbutton window)

As of now, my attempts just just put a button on the hotkey window that does not have any functionality. I'm assuming there is some special coding that causes the button to toggle between sit and stand and to perform the relevant action, but is there a way to have that behaviour anywhere but in the Action window?

2) Similar issue. The 'auto equip' slot on the inventory window. Is it possible to duplicate this area in a different window?

Like the sit/stand button, I can make the area, but not get it to function like the same spot in the Inventory window.

I know there are EQTypes that allow you to move, and have functional, certain areas on one window in others (for instance inventory slots). But would like to experiment with these other two.

Any ideas appreciated.

Furgh
Furgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 06:47 PM   #2
Geddine
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Morell-Thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If it is an EQType or just plain text label you can move it between windows. Anything else can't be moved or removed. These are mainly buttons but does include those other things of the class animation and auto equip area.