Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #1096
sirbum69
A Fire Beetle

for some reason when i tried to log in i crashed all togeather. Ive been running aya in 1440x900 for like 3 months now and never had a problem.

So i went in and change so that i was using the default in the ini file and was able to log in. Ok i hate the default...anyways while i was in there and had switched to full screen( normally i play in windows mode) i decided to try and load AYA again while in game.

Well it loaded it but half my windows were not sized wrong they were like cut off...The buff window was as if it had been sliced right down the middle with a razor...Does anyone know what i can do to fix this...

It almost makes me not want to play the game anymore
sirbum69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #1097
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbum69
for some reason when i tried to log in i crashed all togeather. Ive been running aya in 1440x900 for like 3 months now and never had a problem.

So i went in and change so that i was using the default in the ini file and was able to log in. Ok i hate the default...anyways while i was in there and had switched to full screen( normally i play in windows mode) i decided to try and load AYA again while in game.

Well it loaded it but half my windows were not sized wrong they were like cut off...The buff window was as if it had been sliced right down the middle with a razor...Does anyone know what i can do to fix this...

It almost makes me not want to play the game anymore

The problem is not with the UI. It is with the code that the developers pushed to live. Instead of the game looking at the size of the windows in the AYAUI, it is looking at the size of the windows in the charcter files in your EQ folder.

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:38 PM   #1098
Javin
A Hill Giant

Featured Artist
Default RE: UI for 9/5/07

Patch about to be posted in the AYA Featured Interfaces..Stay tuned
Javin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #1099
sirbum69
A Fire Beetle

God please....YOu will make me not delete my game LOL...

I so hate it when SOE screwes with stuff and doesnt fix it....

Im starting to understand now that its taking the sizez from

the char ini files or what ever, problem is i dont even have a clue

of where to start to try and fix them...So i will wait patiently for the

fix...Thank you so much for the coming patch javin
Old 09-05-2007, 09:15 PM   #1100
Javin
A Hill Giant

Featured Artist
Default RE: Aya 9.60a

Posted and ready to go...Under Featured interfaces AYA. Please leave Feedback so i know what to address

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5475
Old 09-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #1101
sirbum69
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javin
Posted and ready to go...Under Featured interfaces AYA. Please leave Feedback so i know what to address

what do i do cause i play the game in 1440x900?

Just wandering what i need to change and where please ty
Old 09-06-2007, 04:10 AM   #1102
Darkrigel
EverQuest Addict

Server: Xegony, Test
Send a message via ICQ to Darkrigel Send a message via AIM to Darkrigel Send a message via MSN to Darkrigel Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrigel

Ok i have tried both the Javin fix and the other fix for This ui and both my bank and my Loot window are screwed up still. here are some pics of what they look like. can anyone help me fix them????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bank.jpg (323.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg loot.jpg (327.5 KB, 50 views)

Click Pic for Magelo

"Its more mana efficient to rez a ranger than Heal one........" - Ximet Takesabeatin, Xegony Server
Darkrigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:38 AM   #1103
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrigel
Ok i have tried both the Javin fix and the other fix for This ui and both my bank and my Loot window are screwed up still. here are some pics of what they look like. can anyone help me fix them????

Please make sure you do this:

FOLKS PLEASE USE THE UI_YOURNAME_YOURSERVER.ini file in the folder and place it in your eq folder.

This UI is only for 1280 x 1024 mode. you will find UI_Character_Server.ini file.

Rename UI_(YOUR CHARACTER NAME)_(Your Servername).ini to whatever your toon name is and your server(i.e. : UI_Danille_tribunal.ini)
Old 09-06-2007, 05:45 AM   #1104
figarema
A Fire Beetle

figarema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #1105
Javin
A Hill Giant

Featured Artist
Default Those arent my UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrigel

Those arent my UI's You have competely differnet windows then the Orignal AyA U in the Featured Interfaces AYA section. Download that and use the UI_yourname_yourserver.ini File please.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #1106
da'G-ELLO
A Bat

I'm using the files that came with the patch file and it isn't working. Can you post the actual one please?
da'G-ELLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:36 AM   #1107
Javin
A Hill Giant

Featured Artist
Default RE: AYA windows getting cut off

Ok guys i think ive figured it out last night at 3am...Looking at my UI ive noticed Sony has made Huge changes in the backround. one of many is which your EQwindowed can be resized. This screwed up certain XML files and scrambled the ini file. I believe this is normal. Certain Custom XML files arent EQ "related" or meet eq's idea of a "qualified" XML (youll see what im talking about in a sec.

For those of you still having problems with Pieces getting cut off..heres the fix :-)

Do a Loadskin default 1 and resize the particular window then do a loadskin javin 1, and see if its the right size. Notice how the Song, buffs, and pet window including a couple of others have "voids" when in default mode. I believe this is the Problem.

Let me know how this works.!!!!

Javin B'Dorn Of Tunare
High Cleric

FIles for D/Ling can be found here:

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5475
Old 09-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #1108
hellion
A Gray Wolf

Default Horizontal Spell Bar

I was wondering if it would be possible to get you to recreate the old horizontal spell bar that used to be standard with Aya? I have always loved the horizontal spell bar like in the pictures in Darkrigel's post above.

Thanks!!
hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #1109
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion
I was wondering if it would be possible to get you to recreate the old horizontal spell bar that used to be standard with Aya? I have always loved the horizontal spell bar like in the pictures in Darkrigel's post above.Thanks!!

Here is the add on for the horizontal spell bar:

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5481

Alternatively you can just download this version of AYA as well which already has the horizontal spell bar in it.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=1881
Old 09-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #1110
hellion
A Gray Wolf

The problem with that add on spell bar that I'm running into is that it only shows the first two spell icons. If I try to flip into default mode to resize the window as suggested above...the window won't resize. If anyone has a fix to get the entire spell bar showing, that would solve my problem.
hellion is offline   Reply With Quote