A Gray Wolf

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=2515

Infinitimix working for for me, with new tradeskill UI's etc
polmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:20 AM   #62
Mckenna
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm surprised it is working. I didn't run mine here at home before updating any coding Via Cairenn's patch updates. I will post an update as soon as I polish it.

Kenna~
Old 02-11-2004, 09:46 AM   #63
Rhod
A Fire Beetle

Default error messages

When I use this UI from the link in Polmak's post, I get an error message saying that the XML files are unstable and some windows may not work properly.

This happening to anyone else?

Cheers
Rhod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:33 AM   #64
Drunder40
A Ghoul

I installed the Animations like you said Fozz and the excessive lag with inventory screen opening problem has apparently gone away. Thanks for your help and advice..

Also, prior to the 10 Feb (GoD) patch, I installed Direct-X 9 and then installed the latest drivers for my video card.

I had no problems when I logged in after the patch and am using the latest verion of the UI. For those that are having problems, verify you have Direct-X 9 installed as per the direction from SoE, If you dont have version 9 installed then you will encounter problems when logging in. Obviously make sure your video card will support Direct-X 9 before installing it. :-) ..

Love this UI !!
Drunder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:32 PM   #65
Mckenna
A Hill Giant

My InfinitiMix is available now

My Kenna2 UI is getting errors uploading atm, I'll retry again tonight. And my NecroMix is updated there ready for DL for all you ebil types.

Happy UI's!

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-11-2004 at 03:42 PM.
Mckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:47 PM   #66
Silverlorn
A Bat

Server: Mithaniel Marr

I love this UI as well, however, can someone tell me if it is possible to get rid of the blue borders that run along the outside of every window? They really distract me for some reason, and without them, it would be my perfect UI. Thanks in advance.

Grymslade
Beastlord of Mithaniel Marr
Silverlorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:38 PM   #67
taeddwini
A Fire Beetle

Unhappy HELP!?!

I have downloaded the InfinitiMix Ui and are having problems with it. Windows do not have texture, blue border etc. and there is extreme lag, i cant figure it out maybe some one can help me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000004.jpg (20.0 KB, 78 views)
taeddwini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:22 PM   #68
taeddwini
A Fire Beetle

other pic didnt work for some reason
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000004.jpg (84.0 KB, 89 views)
taeddwini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:39 PM   #69
bfspider
A Fire Beetle

any way to get it to have the buff names along with the puctures?
bfspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:02 AM   #70
Raine
A Ghoul

I have uploaded a version on infiniti which I have slightly modifed that has the name of the buff next to the buff icons. Its is named InfinitiVerstionRaine and should show up in the mix/match section under complete sets once it is approved by the Admin.

Curretnly when loaded it will state that there are some XML files that are not compatable, however I have yet to find any problems with it and have been running it for around 12 hours. All new GoD features are included.

It works completly for Melee classes ( I tested it with my monk). Please be aware that with a caster there may be some problems with spell gems or something else as I have not got around to testing it with a caster class yet. Also please be aware that the only GoD function I have not yet tested is the new tradeskill interface I would assume that is working as intended but am not positive

As soon as it is approved and available for download I will reply to this post with a link

Sensi Raine
65 Monk
<Eternal Retribution>
Tunare Server
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:24 AM   #71
Garaddor
A Ghoul

I just downloaded your UI, but the Okay Buttons on like rez or when you go to destroy something don't show up. Any clues what is wrong?
Garaddor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:56 AM   #72
Mckenna
A Hill Giant

Very odd, I tested it thoroughly before uploading it and had no problems at all. Maybe check your error text file and post it here?
Mckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:08 AM   #73
Raine
A Ghoul

I downloading your infinitimix the day GoD was released. If you have changed it since then thats probably why I am still getting errors. I've downloaded it again today and will re-install it tommorow.

If I don't get any errors when I re-install it, I will be added my personal upgrade to it one at a time and see when/if errors are encountered again.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:10 AM   #74
Raine
A Ghoul

I haven't had any problems with the yes rezbutton as I got a few rezez tonight. Damn those elemental dots and mobs that hit for 3k when I'm pulling
Old 02-12-2004, 09:49 AM   #75
Aylinaa
A Bat

is it possible to have the name of the buffs on the buff window and by the spellbar? Other than that, it's a perfect UI
Aylinaa is offline   Reply With Quote