Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
fyrth
A Bat

Smile Modding an existing Playerinfo window.

I'm new to XML modifications. I downloaded Geddine's playerinfo window and love it. There are a few changes I would like help making to the file. I have a few questions as well. Can the player info window be moved around the screen to different positions like most other windows, or is it always locked into the same position, like you would use with the lock enabled option. I don't see anything in this file that forces it to stay in it's location, but it can't be moved like other windows.

It is currently in the middle of the right side of the screen, and I would prefer it to be at the topmost right side of the screen. Any good suggestions on X, Y coords for my 800 x 600 size screen would be very helpful. I think if I set the Y value to 0 it would move the window into the position I would like it to be in, but I'm not sure. I would also like to re-enable the stamina bar. It has been replaced with the casting bar. I believe the casting bar uses it's own xml file, which can be restored to default easily.

Thanks for any help,

Fyrth