User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2006, 06:07 PM   #31
Egras
A Lost Soul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyntyr
getting the following error also not seeing the resting icon when going into ooc regen.

[Thu Sep 21 18:04:53 2006] Error: Could not find child ADOW_DisableTattoosCheckbox in window AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow

I do not see how that error is possible. Ensure you had a clean folder when you upzipped EgrasUI 9.0. Might be getting from previous files that werent overwritten or are not in my zip.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #32
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalley
my friends list is my bags?
Delete the EQUI_FriendsWnd.xml from your folder. It will default back. Its not gonna be in the new zip file.
Egras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #33
Kalley
A Gray Wolf

Server: cazic thule

thank you

"You can talk a great philosophy, but if you can't be kind to people every day, it doesn't mean that much to me.
It's the little things you do, the little things you say, it's the love you give along the way."
Ani Difranco
Kalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:52 PM   #34
vineyard
A Fire Beetle

Default Nice Work!!

I love the work you have done, been looking forever for an all in one type ui.

Couple of things some have already posted but also have the problem, my 5 thu 8 bags tab does not change either on contents, but bags on left do.

Wondered why it has 3 places for group window? 2 on the main section and a separte one like the regular with the invite/disband on it. In keeping with the minialmist theme, i would think 3 of the same thing isnt needed. But maybe i dont understand the need u had in mind. would love to see the invite/disband on the main piece at the 4th tab group window so i could close and not use up space on the screen with the third one. I guess i could type it all out =p

also i couldnt find where or why we have no friends list. I think thats important. Mine has bags 1 thru 4 inventory at a glance connected to it. Is this a bug or by design? And if so where do i find the friends window now?

Keep up the great work! and TY for being quick on your patches and upgrades!
vineyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #35
ganadwen
A Fire Beetle

Default Looting mobs.

when i went to loot a mob, the loot window showed lots of boxes, not formated into the background but all boxes were empty.. there was no stuff in any of the boxes... and the "done"button was behind the grid of boxes... When I did a 'Link all" it linked some stuff that was on the mob..

So I did /loadskin default and looted themob, and there was stuff still on it.. .

Just wondering what might have caused this... and how to fix it

Thanks,
ganadwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:56 AM   #36
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineyard
Wondered why it has 3 places for group window?
The standard group window will be back to default as soon as I make some tiny adjustments to the buff window and post. The 4th tab is a large version of the group window that some (including me) use for boxing. ALOT easier to see and click when your running 3 monitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineyard
would love to see the invite/disband on the main piece at the 4th tab group window
I honestly have never used the buttons on a group window. I use Cntrl I and Cntrl D. I will look into a way to add them in and not disturb the layout this weekend.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #37
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganadwen
when i went to loot a mob, the loot window showed lots of boxes, not formated into the background but all boxes were empty.. there was no stuff in any of the boxes... and the "done"button was behind the grid of boxes... When I did a 'Link all" it linked some stuff that was on the mob..
The first I ahve heard of this issue. The loot window works for me well. I am the guild looter and loot easily 200 mobs a night. I will check the code and see if I can find something though
Old 09-22-2006, 12:10 PM   #38
Mirion
A Treant

Server: Terris-Thule

Loot window works fine for me as well.

*edit*

Also, another request: Egras, could you possibly start posting changelogs for your updates? Without seeing those, don't really have a way to check what I need to grab from the zip, or even whether I actually need to grab the zip.

<Int Officer of Loyal Rebellion>
Necromancer of Prexus Thule.
Mirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #39
hazimil
A Treant

Server: Antonious Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egras
Hazimil,

1) Working on the additional buffs right now. As in soon as I answer posts.
2) Already fixed and will be in the update tonight.
3) Yeah. I will be removing the friends window and group window from EgrasUI to make it go default.
4) The UIErrors.txt file problems you posted mean you didnt download the other zip file in my post. I removed all the default graphics from the main file to cut it down in size. You can download that or grab them from the deault folder.
5) Will get to those mods soon as the main EgrasUI has been all fixed.

1. Thanks.
2. Thanks.
3. Thanks (spot the pattern?)
4. Clean folder and downlaoded all your files, still get:

Error: Could not find child ADOW_DisableTattoosCheckbox in window AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow

5. Thanks

Haz!

Tradeskills (Salvage 6): Baking: 300+15%, Blacksmithing: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Brewing: 300+15%, Fletching: 300+15%, Fishing: 200+8%, Jewelry Making: 300+15%, Pottery: 300+15%, Research: 210+5%, Tailoring: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Tinkering: 176+5% (Hazatink)

EverQuest Command List
hazimil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #40
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirion
Loot window works fine for me as well.
Isnt it faster to just overwrite from my zip rather than read what I changed, and then pick and choose?
Old 09-22-2006, 04:40 PM   #41
Mandalorian2K
A Gray Wolf

I did not see an updated link saying the bag issue was fixed so I assumed maybe you changed it and we just needed to re-download from the original link again. So I did that and logged in and it still wasn't working. Just need to know if in fact it is fixed yet and if so what I did wrong and how do I get the correct files?
Mandalorian2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:41 PM   #42
Egras
A Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazimil
Error: Could not find child ADOW_DisableTattoosCheckbox in window AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow
Might be an issue with your animations templates and/or equi.xml. When I get a chance I will zip my animations, equi and templates.xml to see if that helps.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #43
Mirion
A Treant

Server: Terris-Thule

Quote:
Isnt it faster to just overwrite from my zip rather than read what I changed, and then pick and choose?

I use a bunch of custom stuff, like spell icons / target window / target indicator etc. *shrug*
Mirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:48 PM   #44
Osimillarion
A Ghoul

Quote:
The standard group window will be back to default as soon as I make some tiny adjustments to the buff window and post. The 4th tab is a large version of the group window that some (including me) use for boxing. ALOT easier to see and click when your running 3 monitors.

I honestly have never used the buttons on a group window. I use Cntrl I and Cntrl D. I will look into a way to add them in and not disturb the layout this weekend.

Actions Window main tab...easy enough to use the invite from there to setup group if you need. Or you can use the group window and invite from there as it not used in Egras UI version. It only initial setup you really need the button and only if they in same zone; don't forget if you getting tells for invites and they are within targetable range can always do a /rt to target then r to reply to their tell and backspace to delete space after their nic then shift+home to get to beginning of chat line then shift+r.arrow and delete the "tell" and insert "invite" (yeah sounds long but takes about half a second once you get it down)

Quote:
There is a white pixel on upper left of the crosshair icon to give my brain a spot to recall its location. Im old. Shoot me :P

Probably not as old as me heh. It made me all worried I had a dead pixel on my LCD. If need to remember location for moving it etc. can always change background color to black or something, move, then go back to transparent - you get the general idea I am sure. (how I finally deduced it was the window and not my monitor)

Egras when do we know when you have uploaded a newer version of files? Might have missed where you post a new version is up but am at a loss.

I a redoing a clean version tonight...recopy default folder / rename to Egras or some such 1 word name (no spaces) / unzip the egrasui_90_Removed.zip into that folder / unzip the egrasui_90_091706_1553.zip into that folder / unzip the EgrasUI_MM1_Option.zip into that folder / install my HUD compass (can't live without the old school green transparent HUD compass heh) and Target window with con shading and hott in one mini window
--Then make copy of my UI ini file and start redoing everything for Egras version.
Osimillarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:50 PM   #45
Mandalorian2K
A Gray Wolf

Ok just downloaded the new set of files. The bags are working properly, but I'm missing one of the type A hotbuttons. The default is A/A/B and I'm only getting A/B, can't find the other one anywhere. I even tried downloading just that file and putting it in folder and re-loading UI, but still get nothing for that other hotbutton.
Mandalorian2K is offline   Reply With Quote