User Name
Password

Old 05-25-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Game Update: 25 May 2011

Of immediate interest for our community are the following UI notes:
  • The Marketplace now has a preview tab so you can instantly preview the items.
  • Fixed some crash issues when using a custom UI that doesn't have the "MKPW_Subwindows" element in the Marketplace window.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing certain windows to not properly resize when inside tab windows.
  • Fixed a bunch of display issues regarding lighting, scaling, and camera angles with the preview window.
  • Fixed a bug where the item window wasn't properly displaying the skill mod stat for blunt weapons.
  • Fixed a resizing bug where if a window was resized to smaller than its min size during a single cursor move (or to larger than its max size), then no resizing would be done, rather than it being resized to the min/max size. It will now be resized to the min/max size in that situation.
Changed
  • EQUI_Animations.xml
  • EQUI_MarketplaceWnd.xml
  • EQUI_Templates.xml
As well as:
  • dragitem95.tga
  • dragitem96.tga
  • window_pieces01.tga
  • window_pieces04.tga

Full patch notes can be read here

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-25-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Also files updated were:

dragitem95.tga
dragitem96.tga
window_pieces01.tga
window_pieces04.tga

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Thanks for catching those Drakah. I hadn't had a chance to actually check the files yet today, I had just grabbed the eqnews.txt file to extract the notes (they didn't even have them posted yet when I put them up).

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
Angahran
Premium Member

Angry

Something seems to have changed with how Anchoring works (or now how it doesn't).

Before the patch, my EQUI_TaskWnd worked perfectly fine with the following code:

Code:
<Screen item = "TASK_TaskWnd"> <ScreenID>TASK_TaskWnd</ScreenID> <!--<Font/>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>130</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <BottomAnchorToTop>true</BottomAnchorToTop> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <!-- <Pieces>TASK_TaskLabel</Pieces> --> <Pieces>TASK_TaskList</Pieces> <Pieces>TASK_TaskTimerLabel</Pieces> <Pieces>TASK_TaskTimer</Pieces> </Screen>

However, after the patch this causes a client crash and nothing listed in the uierrors.txt file.

If I change it to the following, then it works again.

Code:
<Screen item = "TASK_TaskWnd"> <ScreenID>TASK_TaskWnd</ScreenID> <!--<Font/>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>300</CX> <CY>130</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <!-- <Pieces>TASK_TaskLabel</Pieces> --> <Pieces>TASK_TaskList</Pieces> <Pieces>TASK_TaskTimerLabel</Pieces> <Pieces>TASK_TaskTimer</Pieces> </Screen>

I have had to change both my EQUI_Inventory.xml and EQUI_TaskWnd.xml files to remove any anchoring before I could get the UI to load without crashing the client. Before the patch they worked fine.

Ang.