Old 10-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #46
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getti Lee
pretty much yes to all of that there

and if its not too much work, can the eq button be resized to like the size of the mail button? for some reason the mail button isn't showing but i'm guessing that its just because of the tga/dss thing you mentioned.

appreciate the custom work as usual!

edit: target ring fixed itself

k will get that worked up for ya as soon as i get home from work, shouldnt take too long.

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #47
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

awesome, thanks hal

i was thinking maybe make the eq button the height of the voice chat bar and i was going to try to trim that voice chat bar down so they fit together in the same width as the player window.

lol sorry, i always make so much work for you. i can probably figure that out after the eq button is resized
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #48
Madisyn
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
im at work at the moment can whip something out when i get home check back later this evening. as for the horizontal disc what res are you running are you usinfg the correct bar for the res, there is a folder with 4 different resolutions to choose from in the mods

hal

Thank you thank you thank you!
Madisyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #49
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madisyn
Hi Halelen! I've recently changed (like today) to this UI, because Quartz original isn't being supported any longer & I just can't load default UI every time I want to kick someone from the group that logged without disbanding. :\ Anyway! I like what you've done & while it's going to get a little getting used to, the new target window just isn't working for me (it works, but, it doesn't like "work" work). As a rogue, I have 0 reason to know what buffs someone has on.

Is there anyway you could/be willing to cut that down to just the target & hott bar? I have it layered at the moment (to look a lot like Quart UI default ini settings) & every time I target, it pops up the buffs, which covers my own stats bar, while a simple "click" covers it, it's tedious after a while, especially if I change targets a lot.

Also, I love the horizontal disc bar, but my wide screen resolution isn't working well with it. Would you consider altering it? I've got the top part of the target/hott bar lined up with the disc window, I've got the casting part showing, but the active disc count down is being cut off at the "no", it's actually cut the "O" in "no" right down the middle. I can send you a SS it that's too vague & you decide to take on the challenge.

If I wasn't so UI dependent I wouldn't even ask, but it was worth a shot. Thanks for your time & great UI!

Here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (69.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #50
Madisyn
A Gray Wolf

OMG! Thank you so much, that's PERFECT! You are a saint! & just in time for raid!
Madisyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #51
Halelen

Quote:
awesome, thanks hal

i was thinking maybe make the eq button the height of the voice chat bar and i was going to try to trim that voice chat bar down so they fit together in the same width as the player window.

lol sorry, i always make so much work for you. i can probably figure that out after the eq button is resized

This is original request the second request about group window would be a major rewrite and dont have the time for it right now try these and let me know....http://www.mediafire.com/?9hibmtxntfv

Hal

Last edited by Halelen : 10-08-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #52
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

the rest state icon was gone, but i compared the two dss files and saw that the one in that media fire was missing the graphics so just copied the windowpieces06.dss from the redux download and its working fine now.

the item link window didn't have the border to them with the minimize and close buttons so i took the windowpieces05.dss from redux download and its working fine now.

after experimenting trying to get the spellcastbar.xml to work, i got a cast bar for melee's now, its just a old basic separate window. did you discontinue the one built into the melee only player window?

the combat ability window i couldn't get to work. it loaded the default ui when i tried to include that. so i went back to the ones that were working from my old ui. however the issue i have is when i play a hybrid with both discs and spells, it gives me issues there. shows the old default spell gem bar in the spot. either way i usually run two ui folders, one for pure melee and one for caster.

no rush on the request for swapping the invite/lfg/disband button to the left of the group window hehe. just think it might feel a little more like it used to.

thanks a ton!

Last edited by Getti Lee : 10-09-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 AM   #53
Halelen

Ya sorry bout that I grabbed window pieces from OOOOLD quartz didnt even think about those being gone...and the player window ,forgot you had a special one made. Didn't test the ui with both spell and disc window so will have to check that out when I get home.

so all good except:

1) player window needs cast bar

2) remove cast bar from disc window so that it displays both spell and disc window
3) group window

and you are good?

hal

Last edited by Halelen : 10-09-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #54
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Ya sorry bout that I grabbed window pieces from OOOOLD quartz didnt even think about those being gone...and the player window ,forgot you had a special one made. Didn't test the ui with both spell and disc window so will have to check that out when I get home.

so all good except:

1) player window needs cast bar

2) remove cast bar from disc window so that it displays both spell and disc window
3) group window

and you are good?

hal

yeah sounds about right. just to clarify tho, the cast bar for casters used to be right above the spell gems (where it is now) and the cast bar for your melee only window that used to be in the mods folder had the cast bar below the leader xp (it just took the mana bar out of the player window and moved up the xp bars a line to make room for cast bar)

only other things is resizing the voice chat bar width (if you can maybe take a look and give me the line number i can do the math for it) and the group window invite buttons swapping whenever you feel like taking on that quest hehe.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #55
Halelen

Quote:
yeah sounds about right. just to clarify tho, the cast bar for casters used to be right above the spell gems (where it is now) and the cast bar for your melee only window that used to be in the mods folder had the cast bar below the leader xp (it just took the mana bar out of the player window and moved up the xp bars a line to make room for cast bar)

only other things is resizing the voice chat bar width (if you can maybe take a look and give me the line number i can do the math for it) and the group window invite buttons swapping whenever you feel like taking on that quest hehe.

If you just want to shorten the bar a lil you need to adjusat the x value under active speaker label

hal
Old 10-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #56
Halelen

Default Here ya go

Here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (60.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_CombatAbilityWnd.xml (23.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #57
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

works great thanks!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #58
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

noticed a bug with the player window you just made, when attack is on the attack indicator red flashing animation opacity gets lighter half way through the window going horizontally.

got the voice chat bar smaller now, thanks

just experimenting trying to take the bottom extra texture block of the target window gone (not sure which cy to change to trim it off) but other than that all good till/if you decide to move the invite/lfg/disband buttons to left on group window.

thanks again.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #59
Halelen

Here ya go

As for the target window you trying to remove the buff window or the landing below buff window?

hal
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (60.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #60
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

just the landing below the buff part, i position it above my chat windows in the center so trying to save some space. i tried to change one of the cx values from 100 to 80 and it just shortened the buffs which i didnt' want to do.