Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 08-01-2002, 02:59 AM   #1
jeremyf
A Gray Wolf

Server: Bertoxx
Default Minimum sizes of elements

Has anyone come across problems sizing elements below a certain size? My particular problem is the exp gauge. On the default Inventory window it is 116pixels (are measurments in pixels?) wide. I created the gauge on my screen with a width of 80. Now only the first 3/4 of the gauge is shown.

Thanks

Jez
jeremyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 03:07 AM   #2
Geddine
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Morell-Thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The gauges as far as I have seen are the only item which doesn't scale. So what your getting is just the first 80 pixels of the gauge. To get a gauge that is 80 pixels wide you'd need to create an image of a gauge that size.
Old 08-01-2002, 06:39 AM   #3
jeremyf
A Gray Wolf

Server: Bertoxx

I hate frums where posts aren't threaded properly, means you sometimes have to quote the message to indicate thread. never mind.

I assume this means that any element that uses a graphic will have the same problem ie inventory slots must be 40,40. I've never used TGA files before so I don't really understand them. I assume they as a collection of idemtically sized images grouped into a TGA file with a header that indicates the position of each image. For now I am happy just moving things around.

Jez

Quote:
Originally posted by Geddine
The gauges as far as I have seen are the only item which doesn't scale. So what your getting is just the first 80 pixels of the gauge. To get a gauge that is 80 pixels wide you'd need to create an image of a gauge that size.
jeremyf is offline   Reply With Quote