Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #196
mickyryan
A Fire Beetle

hey there, been a lurker forever but loved this ui and would love to see it working again i might have a older version so im going to look for updatefd it keeps crashing at banker.
mickyryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #197
engineere6
A Gray Wolf

Anyone still working on this UI to keep it current?
engineere6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #198
Phantasm
A Ghoul

I don't think so. Axeion disappeared a few years ago. He was the original author. Since then there have been a couple people that took on the upkeep but I'm afraid that those people have disappeared also. Might need someone else to step up and do updates. I've got basic XML knowledge but nothing like what is needed to keep HttK updated.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #199
engineere6
A Gray Wolf

Yea, I was afraid of that. I just dread going to a new UI.
engineere6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #200
Taevin Denecro
A Gray Wolf

Server: Bristlebane
Default Axion is alive and well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
I don't think so. Axeion disappeared a few years ago. He was the original author. Since then there have been a couple people that took on the upkeep but I'm afraid that those people have disappeared also. Might need someone else to step up and do updates. I've got basic XML knowledge but nothing like what is needed to keep HttK updated.

I will pass this interest on to Axe. He recently restarted playing.
Taevin Denecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #201
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

alot stuff happened since last update by me on ui. rl stuff etc.
hopefuly when get things settled an will try an redo ui to curent standards.atm dont even have copy of photoshop to work with for jpeg file moding.

all things in time i guess never know what time holds for us.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #202
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeion
atm dont even have copy of photoshop to work with for jpeg file moding.

Try Paint.Net, if you don't want to spend the cash. Its almost as powerful as GIMP, but much easier to use. Plus, its free. lol
Chakarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #203
Chaos4u2
A Fire Beetle

Default First off, a thank you

Thank you for updating this UI! this thing is awesome, it really fits my playstyle. One thing I was curious about. I am .xml illiterate, and was wondering if there was any way I could get just the player info/targeting window/window selector section of this UI by itself. I absolutely LOVE that particular portion of the layout, with all the information that is displayed.

I am sorry that RL has kept you away and unable to work on this for a while, Welcome back! and thanks again
Chaos4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #204
Phantasm
A Ghoul

Default Update???

Any news yet on if there will be an update to this UI to make it compatible with Seeds of Destruction? This is my all-time favorite UI and am still using this as it is but there are a few things that are awkward and could really use some updating. I've tried but I'm just not able to do it.

For starters, the buff icons appear on the opposite side of the buff windows now but the text names stay where the icons should be. It's quite odd but it still works. Not being able to see other people's mana bars, especially with a healer mercenary, is a hinderance.

If anybody has found any work-arounds, please post how.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #205
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

good news bad news. good news may have load for photoshop.bad news got pneumonia or close to it atm .doc said couldnt call it acute pneumonia but had stuff goning on in lower left lung. so my jokes been calling it ugley pneumonia cause ill be damed if i dont feel like i got it bad.

an may have stint put in heart duno how all this wil turn out yet. only bright news i think is im not on xoygne atm just taken all my breathing treatmetns .im not realy xml literate my self i just played with code til sorta figured out some things modded moded code etc.think i posted how long it actualy take me to do things with it ( im not very good with numbers ).

but less sony in their infinate wisdom nerf paladins im here for the duration .just eq istn a game i play less im feeling healthy enuff .slowly geting place set up to do this tween illnesses ( was down november to feb).
Old 04-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #206
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos4u2
Thank you for updating this UI! this thing is awesome, it really fits my playstyle. One thing I was curious about. I am .xml illiterate, and was wondering if there was any way I could get just the player info/targeting window/window selector section of this UI by itself. I absolutely LOVE that particular portion of the layout, with all the information that is displayed.

I am sorry that RL has kept you away and unable to work on this for a while, Welcome back! and thanks again

if i recall right thats acutaly the winsdowselct window .their was a list i used it include a notes in the ui folder with the corispoding jpg files to the xml .dont realy recall last install if did.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #207
arthol
A Bat

Been racking my brain trying get group window from this to work in with other UI peices to no end i love it. Also been looking for new hot buttons ones here are close to what i want just wish all 4 where like 3 and 4
arthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #208
Phantasm
A Ghoul

Default Hotbar Windows

What would I need to modify in the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml to get the Hotbar 3 and 4 look like the first two? 1 and 2 are Horizontal and 3 and 4 are Vertical. I've tried messing with it but keep botching it up. I got it to display the way I want it but it isn't functional.

If possible when this gets revised for the current expansion, could you also include a modifiied hotbar window to be all horizontal please?
Old 07-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #209
Nastasia
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
What would I need to modify in the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml to get the Hotbar 3 and 4 look like the first two? 1 and 2 are Horizontal and 3 and 4 are Vertical. I've tried messing with it but keep botching it up. I got it to display the way I want it but it isn't functional.

If possible when this gets revised for the current expansion, could you also include a modifiied hotbar window to be all horizontal please?

copy all of hotbutton 2 coding, paste it over hotbutton 3 coding, then change all hotbutton 2 to hotbutton 3
Nastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #210
Phantasm
A Ghoul

That is essentially what I did but it didn't work. It "appears" to be right but none of the buttons actually work.