User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Canopy UI v3

Ok, I'm moving the original thread for this UI to a new thread, as the old thread was under a different title and was becoming a bit long-winded.

Anywho... as I stated in my other thread (find it HERE ) I have made several changes to make my UI compatible with LoY and also to make some minor (much needed) improvements.

I have but to make a few small changes (allowing for various color selections), then I will get it packed up and online here. But for the time being... have a look.

-Cormanth

P.S. If any of you are anxious to download a working copy of this, you may find it by clicking on the picture above, atleast until it's available in the download section here at EQGUI. However, please bear in mind that the site hosting the above link does have bandwidth restrictions as it is being hosted by a client company.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000179.jpg (105.7 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by Cormanth : 03-21-2003 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:07 PM   #2
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Incase anyone noticed, there were a couple of little bugs I apparently over-looked when I uploaded this mod. First of all, I somehow managed to 'head-shrink' the compass. I really don't know how I accomplished this, but I immediately fixed it. There were also a few cosmetic changes that I had on my list of things to do, but somehow missed them the first time around.

I don't know when I'll be able to upload an updated version here, so for the time being, just click on the link in my previous post to download the fixed version of this skin. And enjoy.

-Cormanth
Old 03-12-2003, 04:10 PM   #3
aandiian
A Hill Giant

I just wanted to thank you for this mod, I downloaded it last night and played with it, made a few changes .. thought I would show everyone what i did with it.

I know my images are a little dark though, hope ya can see it ok.

Aandiian
Forest Stalker
Noble Blade
The Rathe