User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2002, 06:13 PM   #31
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default yes, yes, and yes

Yes - I can make a seperate window with just the Invite/Disband buttons.

Yes - You can get rid of the second group window (ALT+P toggles this)

Yes - You can also get rid of the second target window (ALT+T toggles this I believe)

I'll make up a tiny little Invite/Disband window and post it shortly.

-Cormanth

P.S. I turned my target window into a Maps/Tradeskills window on my own machine, but I won't include them in my released UI as they are technically the work of another UI artist. I just moved the the maps over to my target window, made a few mods, then added the Tradeskills, so I can't very well claim credit for them.
Old 08-27-2002, 06:49 PM   #32
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Server: ayonae ro
Send a message via ICQ to Yelara Send a message via AIM to Yelara Send a message via Yahoo to Yelara
Default Re: yes, yes, and yes

Quote:
Originally posted by Cormanth
Yes - You can get rid of the second group window (ALT+P toggles this)

Yes - You can also get rid of the second target window (ALT+T toggles this I believe)

DOH!!

Senior Blonde Moment.... Forgive me :P
Old 08-27-2002, 07:02 PM   #33
Mischief
A Snow Griffin

Default Re: yes, yes, and yes

Quote:
Originally posted by Cormanth
Yes - I can make a seperate window with just the Invite/Disband buttons.

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

This calls for my first use of Bananna Man...

Old 08-28-2002, 09:08 AM   #34
Eleina
A Gray Wolf

I don't know about you guys, but on mine I put the spell cast bar over the stamina bar. It's totally invisible unless you are casting, then the purple is the same size as the stamina bar and draws back to show the stamina beneath when you cast, and vanishes again. It was very simple to do, just add the casting gauge and put it on the exact coordinates as the stamina bar.

Also I really like the group there I have a hard time seeing it where I have it, I like it right out there so I can see group health easily
Old 08-28-2002, 09:35 AM   #35
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Server: ayonae ro
Send a message via ICQ to Yelara Send a message via AIM to Yelara Send a message via Yahoo to Yelara

Quote:
Originally posted by Eleina
I don't know about you guys, but on mine I put the spell cast bar over the stamina bar. It's totally invisible unless you are casting

I seem to have lost my cast time altogether. It poofed as soon as I installed the Wrap UI. I tried editing the coordinates in the UI_Player_## file but it still didn't show up.

Any thoughts/suggestions how to get it back? Right now all I am doing it watching for the spell gems to gray out and refresh. Not a very accurate timer by any means :P
Old 08-28-2002, 12:34 PM   #36
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Default Casting gauge

Ok, as far as I know, I haven't yet mad any changes to the casting gauge, so unless you installed another UI along side mine, everything should be working fine. You might try grabbing the EQUI_castingwindow.xml file from your default folder and pasting into your custom folder and see if that fixes it.

Otherwise, I have made a change to my player window mod which tacks the casting gauge onto the mana bar (kinda like how the pet HP bar is).

Now, as for the regular casting bar appearing on the screen, I also modified that file, setting the size to 0 x 0 so that it doesn't appear on screen.

These mods won't be online until I get home this evening and get them uploaded to the server.

-Cormanth

Oh, and incase anyone cares, the domain name for my site has changed. it is now http://eq.zyberwerx.net
Old 08-29-2002, 06:57 AM   #37
Shaazam
A Bat

Id like a copy, email it to me at [email protected] if u could, thx
Old 08-30-2002, 11:29 PM   #38
gerentull
A Gray Wolf

nice work
Old 09-01-2002, 09:39 PM   #39
Kraevin
A Fire Beetle

I like this thread alot. Only concern is there any way to remove the group window. I have found now way to get rid of the old group window yet.

Thanks for the great mod.
Old 09-02-2002, 03:13 AM   #40
sum1ntheus
A Hill Giant

Default Grouping buttons on a window

Ok this should fix the "old group window". I have created a file that changes the group window to only have the grouping buttons on it. You can make it appear and disappear with <alt> P.

Well hope this is what some of you wanted.

Thanks,
Old 09-09-2002, 06:09 PM   #41
Mischief
A Snow Griffin

I use the Player Info and Spell Gems portion of this mod.

Had to give it a bump...

Really should add it to the main download site.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:30 PM   #42
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Sorry I haven't made any changes or updates to this mod lately. I've been terribly busy with many things (leveling my main character being one of them). I have been doing all of my UI mods the hard way (notepad, load the game to check, notepad again to make changes...etc) because programs such as SIDLWIDL do not seem to work for me. Perhaps it's my O/S, perhaps jst my luck... whatever. Regardless, it's a long process, and I'm trying to fill a great number of requests. Please, if you have any problems downloading this mod from the links, or getting it to run, or even wish to seem some changes/alterations... send me a PM here, or on my site at eq.zyberwerx.net and I'll get back to you.

-Cormanth
Old 09-10-2002, 02:57 AM   #43
lizzari
A Ghoul

Server: Torvonnilous

another idea:
a countdown... yeah, i know, there are many countdowns allready alivible here... but one, that fits to the design would be cool.

and:
a button... for ?
effekt: report MANA to /G
this will be a AWESOME help in Grp Fight !!!!

greetz, lizzi =)

http://www.everquester.de
Old 09-10-2002, 02:59 AM   #44
lizzari
A Ghoul

Server: Torvonnilous

and...

RL COMES ALLWAYS BEFORE EQ ! so... relaxe
Old 09-11-2002, 09:45 PM   #45
Rolleo
A Snow Griffin

I thought you might like to see how I am using your mod, which by the way, kicks ass. Truely the best mod i've seen for my tastes. I slightly altered the graphics, and added a few changes I was using with the default skin. This is 98% perfect for my needs, i'll explain the other 2% below and maybe you can help me fix it.

You notice the target window is part of the playerwindow. That is exactly how i'd like it to be. The problem is, I can't seem to correctly insert the target_hp gauge into the playerwindow. Everytime I try to make it a part of the playerwindow, the skin fails to load. I am having to place the target window over the playerwindow and turn off the background and border. This makes everything but the target name and hp invisible, which visiually gives me what I want, but it's not all in one window.