Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 08-23-2002, 11:34 PM   #1
Kageblade32
A Ghoul

Question When?

When is the new Download Space for the new site going to be done and back up online for i must have already downloaded all the other ones on the old website twice hehe well anyways reply and remember im always looking for new and interesting skins pls make more right now i am basicaly useing one for all my chars but ive mixed and matched them with some of the others mods to put them into my likeing sort of customs ive dled the customs ui where it has almost all the diffrent kinds of books spell icons and gems and what not thats what im useing to mix and match the diffrent skins for my chars im tyring to make one special one for each of my chars and if possible can you guys who ever can make them make ones for clerics,monks,warriors,shamans,magicians i liked one exspecially from the old website for mages i think the file was or is called archmage i like that one exspecially but everytime i tried to upload it it turend off everquest and would not let me restart it untill i delted the skin off my computer pls fix it i like that one the most hehe anyways thats all for now

PEACE OUT ALL LUV FOR TUNARIANS
MAY TUNARE BLESS YOUR SOUL AND MIND
AND MAY U FELL YOUR MIND EXPAND BEYOND THE BOUNDS OF SPACE AND TIME........

36 CLERIC FROM
THE MORELL-THULE SERVER
AND
22 WARRIOR FROM
THE MORELL-THULE SERVER
Kageblade32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 11:42 PM   #2
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

well we need to wait for the new name servers for my dedicated server to propagate (about 24hrs) Then we can update the eqinterface domain with the new name server information and that takes 24 - 72hrs.

So if all goes well... 3 - 4 days.

although I'm expecting problems with my name server as they didnt work for my reseller account. So we will see what happens.

You should be able to download all attachments on the forums though... just the eqinterface.com download script is down for the count.

Also this is posted in the wrong forum... I'm gonna go ahead and move it to the correct one.

Last edited by Dolby : 08-23-2002 at 11:48 PM.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 03:26 AM   #3
Kageblade32
A Ghoul

Talking my bad

O lol my bad hehe well thx for replying and i hope all goes well hehe thx for moveing it to the right forum anyways

36 CLERIC OF
MORELL-THULE
Kageblade32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 06:17 AM   #4
NightWolf
An Icepaw Kobold

Server: Stormhammer
Default MY God

If that isn't the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.....
NightWolf is offline   Reply With Quote