Password

Old 04-01-2003, 08:26 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Home from Faire

Heya all!

Ok Final count at Faire was 2,400 people, 2,100 registred as of Friday Night, and as of Sat night, 2,400 people were in attendance.

I will be writing up a full review tomorrow. and posting a lot of pictures. (but I left the sync cord for the camera at my office, soo have to go to work tomorrow to do it)

Found out a lot of things about EQ2 and sat in on the Inquisistion... I mean, EQ Live Customer Service Q/A panel..

Also For Garryck, I handed the hotly debated issue of the new EULA over the head of Customer Service Alan Crosby. Who was not aware of the vague phrasing on part of the EULA and said he would be contacting SOE Legal dept about some new phrasing (more on that in a different post)

For all those that did make it, and didnt make it to Quarks Sat night, a group of us were there long enought to shut the place down and run up a nearly 300.00 bar tab.. (man the Warp Core Breach drink rocks!!) Sorry we didnt get a chance to meet, everyone I met was increadible!

ALSO. Met the lead desiginger for the EQ UI, I now have his email address and will be sending him the "wish list" that has been around for a while in the discussion area.. Hopefully we will be seeing some post from him..

Look for more detailed post with images tomorrow.. today I am just wiped out from the trip.

- Kudane

Last edited by Kudane : 04-02-2003 at 02:03 AM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote