3) GOLD listed on Player Stats Window
4) Inventory Window that is JUST inventory, not current equipment or Stats

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Jeff221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:15 PM   #2
KierlanEverwind
A Ghoul

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Send a message via AIM to KierlanEverwind Send a message via Yahoo to KierlanEverwind

A couple of suggestions:

Trader Satchels:

I have mine configured so that my bank slots all have satchels in them: then, they open up, in a line 6 deep, in an order as follows:

1 2 | 9 10
3 4 | 11 12
5 6 | 13 14
7 8 | 15 16

this takes up most of the screen on my monitor, bacause of all the exess space to the sides of the slots on the bags. making a bag mod, one that didnt need to have the name at the top, as they are all trader satchels, but a enough of a border so that i can color code them, would be optimal.

Trader Window:

larger font size in the window makes it easier for those like myself who a. are blind ^_~ and b. who leave the trader open and the monitor on while doing other functions around the room.... makes it easier to see when youve sold somthing! ^_^

Larger buttons for the "add" "set price" etc, would be helpful as well.. when im lagging, i know I have a hard time hittin the keys LOL

Another possablity:

Combining the bazaar search window with the trader window into one large window: my bazaar mule has 4 windows, 2 wide, 2 tall, that cover the bottom of the screen: one for the regualr fodder, one for guild, one for tells, and one for the bazaar chanel. I resize both my search window and trader window to cover all remaining space on the screen; its helps cut the lagg in the bazaar. Having one window would be convenient.

The key is visibility; having ui colors that are too matted or too bright make it hard to look at when you are messing round with prices.... celtic knot designs are too busy and distract you when you are trying to set up.

just my humble oppinion ^_^

Baroness Kierlan Everwind
Ranger of Tunare's 56th Blessing, Proud Guild Leader
Mornie Utulie
KierlanEverwind is offline   Reply With Quote