Password

Old 07-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
Fyrecaster
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Revisions to Fyrecaster's Player Windows

Huzzah!!
Thank you, Cannun Natureward.
Everyone can thank %T "Cannun" for helping me figure this one out. Cannun actually sent a revised version of the file to me, however due to email settings, firewall settings, and the fact that Hotmail automatically assumes that any .XML file is a virus, I was unable to download and view Cannuns revision. However thanks to the email explanation that was provided with it, I was able to go in and fix the problem myself. So now I have posted the revision to both this version as well as the 1280 version. I hope everyone who has downloaded these previously and liked them will take the time to redownload them.

NOTE: The groupwindow-idfdlfgonly file is now the only groupwindow version included and has already been renamed groupwindow. As for the 2 different player windows, each are still respectfully named so that you can choose which version to use, if you have a mix of both types please remember you need to place them in the appropriate custom folder and rename by deleting the - and everything that follows it.

I am deeply grateful to Cannun for the explanation they provided which allowed me to learn where my error had been.

Gratefully,

Arylun Fyrecaster
Guild Leader - Draconic Mystics
Cazic / Brell Server

Quote:
Fyrecaster,
I was approached by one of my guildmates to attempt to resolve an issue with your UI that you were unable to address. The issue I speak of is listing the names of your group members when they are out of the group. The resolution of this issue is to have the names as Gauges with different EQTypes instead of as Labels. I have attached the fix for the EQUI_PlayerWindow-MeleeWithCasting Guage.xml. Hope that helps

Cannun Natureward
Druid of Ascending Dawn
Zek Server

Downloads can be found at the following links:

Fyrecaster's Player Windows

Fyrecaster's 1280 Player Windows
Fyrecaster is offline   Reply With Quote