Password

Old 06-24-2003, 09:55 PM   #16
rjengel2002
A Treant

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to rjengel2002
Talking I do custom Skinning.....

If you need a Custom Skin Done do a relitive design model for me on how you want to set up and I can do a custom xml for you.. Just a Breif Description of what you are looking for....
For Example:

As in a Player Window:

Player Name Level
Class

HP BAR w/ Pet Bar
Mana Bar
XP Bar
AAXP Bar
FAT Bar

something like that.. or if you can do a scetch of what you want it to look like.. say with PaintShop... I can do work on it..

Thanx

you can also go to my UI site from my Guild... and check out the UI's I have posted their....
http://www.dragoncomputersunlimited.com/UI.html

E-MAIL KATH
EQUIBUILDER

Last edited by rjengel2002 : 06-26-2003 at 01:32 AM.
rjengel2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 01:21 AM   #17
rjengel2002
A Treant

Ellyana

Might I ask do you do Hard Coding (where you actually go into the xml file itself and change the code) or do you use a program that allows you to modify the xml as a whole... Just wondering...

Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated..

And if you use a program might I ask where I can DL it from...

Thanx
e-mail me if you need more info [email protected]

Last edited by rjengel2002 : 06-26-2003 at 01:32 AM.
Old 06-28-2003, 12:46 AM   #18
wickedwayz
A Fire Beetle

Default player window request .

Hi , i usually use or have been using rather the mortis player , because i like percentage bars on all guages ... i was wondering i there was any way you could add a current/max to mana bar . like the health is i.e. hps: 2000/5985. like i said i havent used any other player window mods besides mortis player window but if you coulc make anything similar to that with this in it that would be awesome . ... =D
wickedwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 12:51 AM   #19
wickedwayz
A Fire Beetle

Default player window request .

Hi , i usually use or have been using rather the mortis player , because i like percentage bars on all guages ... i was wondering i there was any way you could add a current/max to mana bar . like the health is i.e. hps: 2000/5985. like i said i havent used any other player window mods besides mortis player window but if you coulc make anything similar to that with this in it that would be awesome . ... =D if you can plz email me at
[email protected]
wickedwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 06:17 AM   #20
rjengel2002
A Treant

Default Re: player window request .

Quote:
Originally posted by wickedwayz
Hi , i usually use or have been using rather the mortis player , because i like percentage bars on all guages ... i was wondering i there was any way you could add a current/max to mana bar . like the health is i.e. hps: 2000/5985. like i said i havent used any other player window mods besides mortis player window but if you coulc make anything similar to that with this in it that would be awesome . ... =D if you can plz email me at
[email protected]

As far as I know That is one of the things a Coder Cant Do...
From what I have been told and have read here
SoE doesnt send that type of information thru the servers..
Just the percentage's that you currently have. and loss or gain...
Kinda Like the XP.. they dont send out that you receive 12pts of XP they send something kinda like you receive 1% for the kill... But you dont see the 1% you just see You Gain Experience...

That is just what I have been told and what I have read... I might be wrong and If I am.. Someone Please tell me how to do this, so I can add it to my mods...

But From what I see when I look at the coding that is able to be changed I get the same impression, that it is undoable...

In order for an item to be modified or moved (like an XP BAR so to speak) it has to have what sony dems as a EQType... You can change text and add text and graphics but from what I see you cant seem to add any functionality that isnt already Either set by a EQType or by what is Hard Coded into a particular window and the hard cading can only be modifed to the slightest extent.. like where it is locarted.. Anything else makes the Item Null..

I hope this helps to answer your question a little bit...

P.S: If I am wrong about this please feel free to point it out to me. I am always willing to learn more than I currently know..