Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Interface Wish List
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
Eumdyyen
A Fire Beetle

Default custom interlocking target ring

Good thing this is called "WishList", I feel free-er to let loose w the insanity that comes to mind while reading......(Loading.....Please wait!).

I have seen some custom target rings.....for guilds etc. I would like to know if it is possible to replace both the MA target ring, and the "Normal" target ring.........purpose being, if each were made as half/semi circles, when anyone assisted the MA, they would get a complete circle. Informing them they were actually on the right target..........did I mention I was an enchanter?

Thanks, .....hope I can figure this stuff out some day.
Eumdyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 01:42 AM   #2
ArcherPhate
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not 100% sure, as in i havent tested this and just thought of it.

Ok you have the image, then you make the Guild name or what ever on the top half. now make a mirror image (bottem half) and give it ur assist text. you should have a min of 2 images. Remeber to save there alphas

So now When u use the ring you should get the Guild Tag on one side, adn when they attack teh MA it will have the assist tag.

I havent had time to test but will do it tommorow and test, if it works ill throw up a Template.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
Anne Frank

Last edited by ArcherPhate : 08-13-2005 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Had An ASCII map, but had troble wit spacing
ArcherPhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:00 PM   #3
Scribble
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Prexus
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hmmm... this sounds interesting, i'll give it a try this weekend.. target rings seem to be my focus atm (due to requests posted on this board) I have to try this.. seems like you have a full length image, and black out 1/2 of it.. leaving the canvas size the same, but no graphics on 1/2 of it.. for the assist ring... same thing, but make sure the 1/2 that is blank and the 1/2 that is graphiced is opposite of the target ring... will try to post one this weekend, if you're still interested. (please reply or PM me)

Edit:
Didn't like the way everything was lined up on the target ring on one of my rings last night, didn't want to re-measure, so chopped of the end.. oops.. left a gap in my graphic... so, chopping it down to 1/2 size might work for the target ring, but for the assist, need a blank 1/2 to your ring (still gotta be there, otherwise your overwrite the 1st 1/2 ring) did that make any sense?

Last edited by Scribble : 11-17-2005 at 09:11 AM.
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote