Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Interface Wish List
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2005, 07:58 AM   #1
Eumdyyen
A Fire Beetle

Default Lvl display in target

As an Enc of lvl 70, a lot of mobs con green now. Making it tough to judge what can be charmed w what spell, if at all.
I know the lvl information for both PC's and NPC's in in the game, or the color of the target/target ring would'nt change.
How hard would it be to add a window in the target window to display lvl as a #?

Thanks
Eumdyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #2
grymgroeth
A Ghoul

If you can get the devs to give up that data type, you'd be a god amongst enchanters. Presently, no this isnt possible for what are painfully obvious (to me at least) reasons - the reasons you gave for wanting it are on that list strangely enough.
grymgroeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 09:19 AM   #3
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The actual level number of mobs is not shown to players, ever. So custom UIs can't show it.

This is one of the reasons to not level to 70. At level 66 it's easier -- I can mez anything that's yellow, stun or pacify anything that's blue, direcharm anything green, and so on.

In the first re-envisioning post, one of the promises was that they'd fix spells so that they won't cast on mobs that are immune. That's not as good as knowing before you cast the spell, but at least you'd find out before you get aggro. That's not implemented yet, but some of our promised spell upgrades are due June 22nd, so maybe they'll get around to it soon.
Sylphan is offline   Reply With Quote