Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 07-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #91
Odamb
A Fire Beetle

Server: Xegony

Trying to add the 2 together, but cant figure out how... I cant modify the XML file, as in add the last new few things to the Templates. So I cant copy whats needed and just add to the XML File.
Odamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #92
zirquel
Premium Member

You can edit the template file with notepad. Otherwise just replace your templates file with the one I uploaded my last post, then. Remember to delete the map file too!
Let me know if the template file doesn't work and I'll try to remember to grab my working one.
zirquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #93
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I apologize for the delayed response.

Update is uploading now.

Oink! Reborn
warriorofmight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #94
zirquel
Premium Member

With how quick to update AND change things for our hearts content you usually are, I think you being late once in awhile is perfectly forgivable, lol. Thanks much!
zirquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #95
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Updated for the 10/12 patch.

Nothing was broken, nor do I particularly care about the vitality bars, but for those that do I have added them to the inventory window below the gear in some unused space.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #96
jtspeedy
A Fire Beetle

Server: Cazic Thule
Default evo III ui

Warriorofmight are you going to be takeing over evo 3? or will/ can you update it for the new expantion?
jtspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #97
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Hmm looks like the cat will be out of the bag early ...

I have no intention of purchasing the next Everquest expansion. The only time I log on anymore is to update my UI so others can use it. As I no longer have the time to play this game, I have placed Duadil in his last guild and will be retiring as of the 4th of November when my current subscription ends. It's been a fun 10 years for me, but it's time for me to hang up the sword.

That being said, I will attempt to maintain the Oink! Reborn UI for as long as I can if people on this site will continue to provide info for each patch and give a change-log/breakdown to work from. However, without the means to test my changes, I cannot promise anything.

As to Evo III, I will not be taking over that UI, nor will I be attempting to update it going forward.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #98
Wambders
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorofmight
Hmm looks like the cat will be out of the bag early ...

I have no intention of purchasing the next Everquest expansion. The only time I log on anymore is to update my UI so others can use it. As I no longer have the time to play this game, I have placed Duadil in his last guild and will be retiring as of the 4th of November when my current subscription ends. It's been a fun 10 years for me, but it's time for me to hang up the sword.

That being said, I will attempt to maintain the Oink! Reborn UI for as long as I can if people on this site will continue to provide info for each patch and give a change-log/breakdown to work from. However, without the means to test my changes, I cannot promise anything.

As to Evo III, I will not be taking over that UI, nor will I be attempting to update it going forward.

What is needed to keep the best ui going?
I have returned to the game and i love this UI cant live with out it
Wambders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:18 AM   #99
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Did the best I could to update Oink! Reborn for VoA. I tested what I could and the UI loaded without errors. Hopefully this will work for you all and good luck in the future!

Available for download when it passes inspection.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #100
Wambders
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorofmight
Did the best I could to update Oink! Reborn for VoA. I tested what I could and the UI loaded without errors. Hopefully this will work for you all and good luck in the future!

Available for download when it passes inspection.

Well i am using it if you go away for good can you send me the source files so i can try to figure it out so i can maintain it...
Wambders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #101
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambders
Well i am using it if you go away for good can you send me the source files so i can try to figure it out so i can maintain it...

Not sure what you mean?

Every file that makes Oink! Reborn is in the folder that is uploaded here. 99.5% of maintaining this UI is editing XML files in notepad (or a similar program).
Old 03-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #102
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Re-downloading EQ. Will hopefully have it fixed by the end of the weekend.

F2P

Edit* Actually ... I'm going to have to think about this ... the "prestige" thing is a major turn-off

Last edited by warriorofmight : 03-16-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #103
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Oink! Reborn is updated for F2P.

There are a couple changes in this version.

1. The Merc Manage window is basically the default one. I will change this going forward but I wanted to get an update out to you all sooner rather than later.

2. The hotbutton window is very different. I would definitely like to hear back from people about this one because I've not yet made up my mind as to whether i like it better or not.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #104
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Minor update should be available shortly.

Tweaked a couple windows and restored some functionality to others that I had removed.

I rearranged the gear in the hotbutton window to make a little more sense. Seems easier to work with for me so hopefully you'll like it.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #105
warriorofmight
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Yeah, not sure what changed in this last patch, but no XML errors.

That being said, I would recommend deleting your EQUI_Containers.xml file. This will bring the containers/bags windows back to normal. Right clicking on the titlebar will give you the option to show the Done button.

If anyone notices something that's not working, let me know. Like I said, dunno what they changed in the inventory window, but everything appeared to be working.